• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Matt Porter

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I really like the guy , him and his wife seem like super nice people if you watch his you tube stuff , but he was on Iron debate with Polumbo and the boys and they tore him up !!! Ok so he just did 2 shows and won , he claims to be on TRT Test and HGH , but also added 37 mgs of Anavar and that is all he is doing ??? However he looks incredible and the guys where essentially calling him a liar !!!! Now he does have muscle memory and is very knowledgeable on diet and training , but I don’t know if he is lying 🤥??? He does NOT have great black genetics !!! Any thoughts ? I actually believe the guy but that could just because I like the guy and I am bias , but he seems very sincere and stands behind his claims ... So last words... the guy trains his ass off , diets like a MOFO , was super jacked before so has muscle memory and is taking legit gear from the doctor , even the Var was from doctor , don’t know how he pulled that off ??? If my doctor gave me 200mgs Test 2 IU of growth and 40 mgs of var , I would not even take anything else from black market

I really like the guy , him and his wife seem like super nice people if you watch his you tube stuff , but he was on Iron debate with Polumbo and the boys and they tore him up !!! Ok so he just did 2 shows and won , he claims to be on TRT Test and HGH , but also added 37 mgs of Anavar and that is all he is doing ??? However he looks incredible and the guys where essentially calling him a liar !!!! Now he does have muscle memory and is very knowledgeable on diet and training , but I don’t know if he is lying 🤥??? He does NOT have great black genetics !!! Any thoughts ? I actually believe the guy but that could just because I like the guy and I am bias , but he seems very sincere and stands behind his claims ... So last words... the guy trains his ass off , diets like a MOFO , was super jacked before so has muscle memory and is taking legit gear from the doctor , even the Var was from doctor , don’t know how he pulled that off ??? If my doctor gave me 200mgs Test 2 IU of growth and 40 mgs of var , I would not even take anything else from black market
They didn't tear him up.

They kept on being goon fuck heads and thugs.

Fak is a cunt and proved it with how he handled that debate.

They didn't tear him up.

They kept on being goon fuck heads and thugs.

Fak is a cunt and proved it with how he handled that debate.

Ya he is the liar ... was natural and competed at 200lbs , but THEN went on gear and competed at 298 ??? Huh ??? Bullshit ...I would trust Porter anyday over that guy or even Kinf Kamalli

Ya he is the liar ... was natural and competed at 200lbs , but THEN went on gear and competed at 298 ??? Huh ??? Bullshit ...I would trust Porter anyday over that guy or even Kinf Kamalli
Oh I believe he was that size.

Pro body builders are genetic freaks hands down.

The point Matt was trying to make was, Fak said Porter had amazing genetics. Fak also said those were his stats naturally and he has great genetics as well. So, wouldn't it be easily believeable that with a little test, var, and primo you could look exactly like Porter did in his last show?

Absolutely. But this fucking cumrag wouldn't shut the fuck up long enough to understand the point. Instead he just wanted to be right about anything that was said.

Oh I believe he was that size.

Pro body builders are genetic freaks hands down.

The point Matt was trying to make was, Fak said Porter had amazing genetics. Fak also said those were his stats naturally and he has great genetics as well. So, wouldn't it be easily believeable that with a little test, var, and primo you could look exactly like Porter did in his last show?

Absolutely. But this fucking cumrag wouldn't shut the fuck up long enough to understand the point. Instead he just wanted to be right about anything that was said.

Ya that is because Polumbo is such a money grabbing cunt that he wouldn’t let Porter talk because he thought it was good tv for views !!!! Matt Porter is some what passive and is not going to yell and act like a jackass , so Dave should have stepped in and given him his time to speak ... Anyways I think he is honest , he even said he was experimenting with a little Primo and it turned out to be bunk .. Sure he got the real deal after though

I couldn't agree more that FAK came off douchey. The whole point Porter was trying to make was if FAK can be 200 shredded natural at 5.5 why is so incredibly unthinkable Porter could be on a small cycle and be 6 foot 230

Matt posts here difference in pics on a lot of drugs and what he says he's on now. The plastic look went away. I have no reason not to believe him.

This is mostly a game of genetics, drugs help, but most people take too much and get nothing extra out of it.

My favorite cycle is still just Test and Mast. Same strength gains, feel better without pumped full of shit, and just overall happier.

My friend who is a competitive bodybuilder, same thing. just does test and mast. Very very lean on stage.

Matt posts here difference in pics on a lot of drugs and what he says he's on now. The plastic look went away. I have no reason not to believe him.

This is mostly a game of genetics, drugs help, but most people take too much and get nothing extra out of it.

My favorite cycle is still just Test and Mast. Same strength gains, feel better without pumped full of shit, and just overall happier.

My friend who is a competitive bodybuilder, same thing. just does test and mast. Very very lean on stage.
Yep I believe that !!!! That is what I run all winter Test and Mast ,,, with my strict diet I look good all winter , when I add Primo it brings a new look and I love it 😍

Matt is legit, those clowns talked over him the entire time. Shit show

I agree. Fak is a hypocrite and they looked like fools. I only watched it to hear Matt speak.

Matt never said that his clients can look like him on those doses, and he also never spoke out against higher doses. They put words in his mouth. He said everyone is different.

I have no idea if he reattained his physique on the low doses he describes, but taking into consideration that his gear is top of the line, he has the muscle memory, and his diet is literally perfect from what I have seen, I have no problem believing him.

Last edited:
I believe matt. I been sticking to Test E 600mg and then switching 250mg and I have kept most of my size and leanest due to diet. My body can't handle gear no more. I wish I would of listened and been a follower of Matt. But I'm fairly new to his vids.

what does do you prefer?

Hey here's a cluepon, nobody really cares what you have to say you loser....

Sent from my DEA work phone

what does do you prefer?
400 Test and 200 Mast makes me feel very clean. Not sure what other word to use. Everything else makes me feel clogged up.

Also can't tell any difference in strength, even back on tren. But I can't sleep on tren. And not being able to sleep is shit for everything.

Hey here's a cluepon, nobody really cares what you have to say you loser....

Ya they do actually , the truth is nobody likes you or cares for your antics , they are trying to be nice because u attack me and that is popular, however you are a weird dude all the way around ... you think u r better than most because u have a house and a new car and you stay at a Super 8 hotel for golfing in the snow like a dumb fuck .... We go to Florida to golf , not Minasota you stupid fuck face ..

Ya they do actually , the truth is nobody likes you or cares for your antics , they are trying to be nice because u attack me and that is popular, however you are a weird dude all the way around ... you think u r better than most because u have a house and a new car and you stay at a Super 8 hotel for golfing in the snow like a dumb fuck .... We go to Florida to golf , not Minasota you stupid fuck face ..
Lol.....Las Colinas is a loooong way from Minnesota.....

Back