• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

She’s trying to kill me

bomb_r2

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here’s the rundown. I cook 99% of the meats . My lady will want to cook , but goes to bad sources for recipes ( mainly the Time is way under ) . I buy Tyson brand split chicken breasts . These fuckers are bone in about 1-1.8 pounds each breast . She will see a recipe she likes ( seasonings ) then want to cook it as the recipe is word for word , but it says . Cook for 35-40 minutes . I know damn well this huge breast isn’t going to be done in 40 minutes especially at 325 . I tell her this stuff every damn week twice a week . Is there a chart as to what temperature and times meats should be cooked for ? I don’t want food poisoning or something else. I am tired of arguing. It’s always chicken she wants to kill me with .

Look of meat temperature chart on google and it will give you all kinds of info. Chicken is 165deg F or you will not properly kill salmonella and chickens are loaded with salmonella for the most part.

I know but , is there a suggested cook time per pound ? Like turkeys have

I know but , is there a suggested cook time per pound ? Like turkeys have
Your cook time would vary depending on the temperature you’re cooking at. Buy her a meat thermometer and show her how to use it. Put it in the thickest part of the breast and like nwguy said, it should read 165 degrees. Additionally, when testing it, if the juices are redddish-pink, it needs more time; if they are clear, you should be good.

I actually own one , she knows how to use it . She doesn’t use it . Should I just say BITCH OUT MY GOD DAMN KITCHEN LESS U MAKING COOKIES

Well no wonder so many vets to this board no longer post here, tweedledee (sumner) and tweedledum (bomber) have done a great job of significantly lowering the collective IQ of this place.

Last edited:
Back