• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Vacuum pump

Thank you, before I order I wanted to be sure

^^^ what the water boy said. I use a hand pump because I only make 50 to 150 ml at a time and have not been paying attention and busted a filter .

I use hand pumps also I have two set-ups so I can filter 2 batches at a time. The first Time I used a stericup I loved it.
Then they started busting and cracking. They cheap but at the same time expensive. Once you get you a nice glass set-up you can buy 100 filters for the price you pay for the one use cups

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I use hand pumps also I have two set-ups so I can filter 2 batches at a time. The first Time I used a stericup I loved it.
Then they started busting and cracking. They cheap but at the same time expensive. Once you get you a nice glass set-up you can buy 100 filters for the price you pay for the one use cups

Do you autoclave, or do use dry heat sterilization?

I like the Nalgene filter bottles. Pricy but tough, never managed to bust one yet. https://www.thermofisher.com/order/catalog/product/124-0045

I would opt out of using anything other than a glass filtration system. You can put together a small setup for 50-250mL batches really really easily and save alot of money.

I thought this was about penises. I am disappointed.

I will cook 1 liter test e but I have time so I am planning to cook it in one day. Thanks for cracking advices I wouldn't want to waste a filter.
I am thinking to set up a glass filter but I can't find sterile membrane filters and I don't have autoclave to sterilize non sterile membranes. Maybe for next batches I can think about more professional setup.

Do you autoclave, or do use dry heat sterilization?
Hey brother I thought I replied to your question the other day but anyways bud I use dry heat. Autoclave I'm sure is most ideal but there's definitely 1000 ways to skin a cat.... Most important thing is to make sure you reach the point of sterilization lol

Yeah if money is tight glass is fantastic, but sterilization gets more complicated. Less room for error with disposable. Guess it depends where you want to make your trade-offs.

My friend don´t wasted time filter, only you need uses autoclave and dry heat. I have a sterilizing oven, all my substances are sterilized at 105 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes, I do not need to filter anything, 75 degreees celsius kill any bacterias, whit 105 kill all bacteria,I learned this method at the school

forget, all solvets must be USP GRADE, and the olid must be preferably grape (USP also).

My friend don´t wasted time filter, only you need uses autoclave and dry heat. I have a sterilizing oven, all my substances are sterilized at 105 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes, I do not need to filter anything, 75 degreees celsius kill any bacterias, whit 105 kill all bacteria,I learned this method at the school

forget, all solvets must be USP GRADE, and the olid must be preferably grape (USP also).

the vast majority of bacteria will be killed this way, but not all. However, many common environmental fungi (and a few bacteria) are able to produce spores which can easily survive this protocol. Filtration is your friend.

Don't waste your time HP. It one of the trolls with a new moniker.

Shame on us for trying to help people. The main reason I joined this forum.

Learned a lot though too.

the vast majority of bacteria will be killed this way, but not all. However, many common environmental fungi (and a few bacteria) are able to produce spores which can easily survive this protocol. Filtration is your friend.

Remenber the firts time, when I will to try to filter.
I bought .22 micron membrane filters, the basic pump spent me about 3,000 USD on everything in the equipment, in that time I met a person who had studied bacterology and I am one of those who always ask, he told me it was not It was necessary to filter, that when using all of the stellisate at the end you had to bake the vials at those temperatures. I did, my clientes have never had problems with bacteria or with any bacterial form, and I have never filtered.

Here in Mexico we have a pharmaceutical protocol for clean rooms, solvents, how to sterilize autoclaves, vials, use of chemical agents such as ispropipyl alcohol all USP grade. It is clear that I do not want to misinform anyone, but this is my method and it works for me.

watch this video this is my similar procedure.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2holuskeZ-k

I do not want to cause discussion, it's just a simple opinion I'm always looking for new ways to improve my products

Jeez, can anyone guess why people want MY stuff now?

Have you tried Febreeze amigo?

Hard Puff gave me the idea and she's a cientista! Mooey bono cientista.

Anyone know where I can get one if those big scoops in the video? I'm making tinacos full of gear here.

Anyone know where I can get one if those big scoops in the video? I'm making tinacos full of gear here.
china you can import.

Just do not tell me that the Chinese surgical metal is bad , but good here in Mexico in Monterrey there is good surgical equipment

Dude I even get infection when I pin in gym or car. I never inject myself without filtering these powders and oils. I still couldn't cook because my fucking supplier forgot to import my top filter. But soon I will start

look Hard PUff this is was (PTFE) my first membrane filter package
View attachment 32480 View attachment 32479

the first one was to filter oil, but I got a supplier here in Mexico that filtered the grape oil, BB, BA, EO. The second one (.22) was to filter the final mixture, I never used them, I just lost my money and I threw it in the trash .. Please show me documentation about which bacteria can survive at a temperature of 110 degrees Celsius

I would really appreciate it

Back