• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Home gym

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you hade a home gym , would you ever go the the busy ass local gym ? I have a home gym , and it has enough for what I need , besides I LOVE cable crossovers for chest and I do not have that , as far as dumbbells I have the ones that go from 5lbs up to 90lbs , I forget what there are called , I have a bench press , stair climber , treadmill , olipticol , a cable station ( no crossovers ) and other shit, I have more than enough to build a good physique .. My only dilemma is it seems I train harder at the gym ( I have 2 memberships) but I hate people at the gym ... it just drives me crazy ... I know I am not perfect , but I go in with my sweatshirt and headphones and just kill it and I am
Out of there ... I don’t know why but the fat guy that is always at the smith bench machine doing nothing besides acting swole , or the skinny kid in a stringer acting like everybody is looking at him .... IDK maybe it’s just me ( my hang up ) maybe other people don’t think like that but that is why I would rather just go down stairs and work out alone with ZERO distractions and be done with it ... However I do get a better workout at the gym ... any thoughts ???

If I had everything in a home gym that was at my local gym, I'd never go back to that shit hole again.

If I had everything in a home gym that was at my local gym, I'd never go back to that shit hole again.
Ha ha , so I am not alone ??? You feel like me !!! I don’t want to be a jerk , but it is something about guys at the gym !!! The girls are fine they don’t bother me at all , it is just the tough guys I guess IDK , maybe I shouldn’t let it bother me but when I see a guy at 26% BF walking around like he has watermelons under his arms not only makes me laugh it also throws me off my game and I can concentrate

But you'd need a very large shed for all that equipment. If you got the land for it maybe that's on your bucket list. A metal building isn't all that bad for such needs.

Im usually the only one when I go, at the most 2 people in there occasionally but Im about to set up my garage again as my boys are about ready to start training

If I could have it all at home I’d quit the gym immediately.

Hey sumner, wanna pay for my home gym :)

Prefer the gym.

Too many distractions at home. I’ve got some good friends there, plus my friend is the owner. I can go pretty much when I want. Home supplements the gym. Years ago, I went crazy and started buying equipment thinking, “If I had a home gym I would never go back”. I was wrong.

LowT

Here.

LowT

Attachments

• IMG952014071495202056779.jpg
    IMG952014071495202056779.jpg
    398.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_20141028_213345003.jpg
    IMG_20141028_213345003.jpg
    389.4 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG952014071495202031895.jpg
    IMG952014071495202031895.jpg
    380 KB · Views: 63
Prefer the gym.

Too many distractions at home. I’ve got some good friends there, plus my friend is the owner. I can go pretty much when I want. Home supplements the gym. Years ago, I went crazy and started buying equipment thinking, “If I had a home gym I would never go back”. I was wrong.

LowT

I would agree. Getting to the gym is part of the motivation for training. I would get distracted by the family, or be waking them up if I trained at my usual time.

Training between 3am - 5am at a gym there are few others there and all have the same mindset. The dickheads and flossies training after work mostly.

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Ha ha , so I am not alone ??? You feel like me !!! I don’t want to be a jerk , but it is something about guys at the gym !!! The girls are fine they don’t bother me at all , it is just the tough guys I guess IDK , maybe I shouldn’t let it bother me but when I see a guy at 26% BF walking around like he has watermelons under his arms not only makes me laugh it also throws me off my game and I can concentrate
It's not even about the other people in the gym for me.

I don't even look up most of the time when I'm training mostly because I can't breath, I'm hurting or I'm thinking about my next set. Partly because I'm a dick and don't want anyone to talk to me and if they do I usually ignore them.

For me it would be more about not having to leave the house and, blasting whatever trash metal I was listening to over the speakers in my garage instead of my headphones.

IML Gear Cream!
^^^^Monte, Your a beast.

A motivator even for old guys like me.

LowT

Really, if I were going to build a gym.

Power Rack
Adjustable Cable Machine
Leg press
Hack Squat
Chest Supported T bar
Incline, flat and shoulder press hammer machines
Ez Bar
1 Standard BB
1 safety Bar
Db's to 180
600lbs in plates

Not much really but would be pretty pricey

It's not even about the other people in the gym for me.

I don't even look up most of the time when I'm training mostly because I can't breath, I'm hurting or I'm thinking about my next set. Partly because I'm a dick and don't want anyone to talk to me and if they do I usually ignore them.

For me it would be more about not having to leave the house and, blasting whatever trash metal I was listening to over the speakers in my garage instead of my headphones.

Exactly how I feel. Plus it's Much easier to superset, whatever you're doing is always available!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really, if I were going to build a gym.

Power Rack
Adjustable Cable Machine
Leg press
Hack Squat
Chest Supported T bar
Incline, flat and shoulder press hammer machines
Ez Bar
1 Standard BB
1 safety Bar
Db's to 180
600lbs in plates

Not much really but would be pretty pricey

Looking at probably 500s/f area for all that I would guess? Or more do you think?

I like the gym environment, something about it motivates me.

About 10 years ago, I spent around 10k in equipment for home. I give it about 6 months and had to go back to the gym. Shit just keep distracting me, and it never felt the same. There is something at the gym you can’t get at home. I give all my equipment to a friend.

I cant seem to focus at home. Too many distractions. Gym is like a church. You can pray anywhere but your focus is greater when you are in the church.

If you hade a home gym , would you ever go the the busy ass local gym ? I have a home gym , and it has enough for what I need , besides I LOVE cable crossovers for chest and I do not have that , as far as dumbbells I have the ones that go from 5lbs up to 90lbs , I forget what there are called , I have a bench press , stair climber , treadmill , olipticol , a cable station ( no crossovers ) and other shit, I have more than enough to build a good physique .. My only dilemma is it seems I train harder at the gym ( I have 2 memberships) but I hate people at the gym ... it just drives me crazy ... I know I am not perfect , but I go in with my sweatshirt and headphones and just kill it and I am
Out of there ... I don’t know why but the fat guy that is always at the smith bench machine doing nothing besides acting swole , or the skinny kid in a stringer acting like everybody is looking at him .... IDK maybe it’s just me ( my hang up ) maybe other people don’t think like that but that is why I would rather just go down stairs and work out alone with ZERO distractions and be done with it ... However I do get a better workout at the gym ... any thoughts ???
Any pics you lying, hand tattoo faget?

Oh wait, you don't have a hand tattoo....

You lying Hawaiian vacation cunt.....

***smooches bitch

Sent from my DEA work phone

I cant seem to focus at home. Too many distractions. Gym is like a church. You can pray anywhere but your focus is greater when you are in the church.

Are you an actual Muslim or like one of those Sunday only Christian equivalents?

I realise the later would save you a lot of grief.

Get Shredded!
Are you an actual Muslim or like one of those Sunday only Christian equivalents?

I realise the later would save you a lot of grief.

Sunday only sounds great :D
Although I would like to be more regular.

You worry too much about other people. Get over yourself.

is that your home gym bro, Im jealous, I think I need to move away from the beach where I can have room for that

Yes.

After I joined here years ago, I got addicted and bought all kinds of stuff. I didn't even know how to use some of it or the name of it. I hit that 5th week of my cycle and was all in.

LowT

I have a complete home gym, all dynabody equipment. I just can't figure out how to upload photos or I would show it to you. I also go to Golds gym. One days I have to work over I just train at home. But having a good home gym is a good idea and handy.

No u got it wrong , I only care about me ( self centered ego maniac ) but u can still go suck somebodies balls !!!!
Faget ball sucker...

About 10 years ago, I spent around 10k in equipment for home. I give it about 6 months and had to go back to the gym. Shit just keep distracting me, and it never felt the same. There is something at the gym you can’t get at home..

They call em yoga pants...

How's that home gym, faget liar?

Back