• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dilution for PIP

insanemembrane

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I bought some grape seed oil to use with my 300ml TestE to reduse PIP, was wondering what the mixing ratio is?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Have you used the test e 300? Do you get pip from it? Very few people do. If you do.....diluting each ml with a half ml of grapeseed should do it

If it’s not sterile GSO it need to be filtered, bottled and capes in sterile vials .

I would like to know how bad some of this pip is. I have had a lump or two that’s uncomfortable. It happens to be part of running gear.

If it’s not sterile GSO it need to be filtered, bottled and capes in sterile vials.

^^^^This.

Just curious, how many vials do you need to dilute?

LowT

Some people get test flu. It’s from introduceing tgat much hormone into your body at once . I have done it back when I first started . I would get sick about two weeks into a blast every time . Now I start out slower and take a couple of weeks to get to my max. If u have sterile oil to use mix 1/2 to 1 ml with rack 300 ml . Use a new needle every stick and pin that in two different spots . What gauge needle are you using and how long . If it’s not deep enough it could cause pain and redness because it’s under the skin and not in a muscle .

Could be the carrier oil as well. Or other things like the body just not responding well to it. I don't know you history or experience so not going to really get into it.

300mg isn't a whole lot to be getting much PIP from. Alcohol isn't it or everyone would be getting PIP.

Curious as to where and how deep you're injecting and your fat level in those areas. If it's not deep enough it leak into the area between adipose and muscle tissue and do the exact sides you listed.

I've injected a lot, nothing compared to some people. But some muscles in your body might do much better than others. Some people can do shoulders just fine. It burns like hell for me.

IML Gear Cream!
Could be the carrier oil as well. Or other things like the body just not responding well to it. I don't know you history or experience so not going to really get into it.

300mg isn't a whole lot to be getting much PIP from. Alcohol isn't it or everyone would be getting PIP.

Curious as to where and how deep you're injecting and your fat level in those areas. If it's not deep enough it leak into the area between adipose and muscle tissue and do the exact sides you listed.

I've injected a lot, nothing compared to some people. But some muscles in your body might do much better than others. Some people can do shoulders just fine. It burns like hell for me.
I'm using 22, 1.5's for draw and injection. I pinned last night with grape seed oil as soon as i was given the ratio, and all is well so far. My overall body fat is 12 percent currently. Site are delts, glutes, and quads. Not much fat in either.

I'm using 22, 1.5's for draw and injection. I pinned last night with grape seed oil as soon as i was given the ratio, and all is well so far. My overall body fat is 12 percent currently. Site are delts, glutes, and quads. Not much fat in either.

If it's swelling up in all areas, then more likely you're body not used to the higher mg per cc or the oil. The body gets better at metabolizing it assuming it's not an allergen.

Is that the same pin to draw and inject? Definitely draw with a 20 and pin with a 23. 22 is fine. But I'm not a fan of the scar tissue build up.

If it's swelling up in all areas, then more likely you're body not used to the higher mg per cc or the oil. The body gets better at metabolizing it assuming it's not an allergen.

Is that the same pin to draw and inject? Definitely draw with a 20 and pin with a 23. 22 is fine. But I'm not a fan of the scar tissue build up.
I never use the same tip to draw and pin. I'm exactly 24hrs after pin atg this point and no side effects. So I'm thankful as fuck that it's not an allergen.

I never use the same tip to draw and pin. I'm exactly 24hrs after pin atg this point and no side effects. So I'm thankful as fuck that it's not an allergen.

I would recommend heating the area as well. Helps dissolve the tiny crystals.

As well as heating the injection itself with warm water. Then pin.

I would recommend heating the area as well. Helps dissolve the tiny crystals.

As well as heating the injection itself with warm water. Then pin.
So I woke up in the middle of the night last night to pain in the injection site and flu like symptoms. Grape seed oil only held it off... any idea what is going on??

idk , but i would stop pinning and find gear without GSO.

how many vials have you used? did all of them gave you pip?

idk , but i would stop pinning and find gear without GSO.

how many vials have you used? did all of them gave you pip?
I've used 2 vials. On to my third with last injection. It can't be the GSO or I would have felt it sooner like the others.

I've used 2 vials. On to my third with last injection. It can't be the GSO or I would have felt it sooner like the others.

pm me brother.

lets figure it out

pm me brother.

lets figure it out
Ok. So. After doing some research and back tracking my steps when I mixed the test with GSO, I came to the conclusion that it's a big possibility that I didn't mix the two properly. Which would explain why it took 3 days for the PIP and flu llike symptoms to hit me.
So I went back and heated both bottles up with hot water. I drew both into the needle and noticed swirling. (I didn't check this on the first go round). So I emptied the pin in an empty vial. I also heated this vial and shook it a couple times. No swirls remaining. I pinned this mixture and waited a couple days. Nothing! No PIP. No flu like symptoms. Nothing.

Back