• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

READ THIS if you bought products by ON !!!

l69lou

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was reading the March issue of IRON Man mag and on pg 156 there is a panel that describes a class action lawsuit against ON regarding the labeling and use of the term Aminogen a digetive enzyme. There is a tentative settlement which gives a reimbursement of $16.00 for each unit purchased to a limit of 3. The products covered are Platimun hydro whey, pro complex and gold standard among others from 1/1/08 to 11/16/2012. There is a website : www.EnzymeSettlement.com where you can read the conditions and download the forms required. You must file a claim by May 28,2013. Hope this helps some of you guys get a little extra cash .

If you bought online like I do you may be able to access your past orders with a store online and all you need for the form is the date and what purchased. It comes to $48.00 for 3 purchases so it's worth a try.

Will definitely look into this. Bought a ton of gold standard/pro complex for years

Im not sure if its still good, but on the left column per the site it says

Deadline to Submit a Claim Form:
May 28, 2013 CLAIMS ARE NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED

It was for the claim that Aminogen made their product more bioavalable. I used the MHP vitamins for a while and they used to make the same claim about Aminogen which is a combination of enzymes. It was a marketing tool, designed to lure us tools into buying their overpriced products. Worked on me lol.

Im goig to make a stupud blanket statement, but whatever: Most OTC supplements are garbage and a total waste of money. I even include most protein supplements in this garbage category as well. Get your protein from your diet, you will feel and look better

IML Gear Cream!
It was for the claim that Aminogen made their product more bioavalable. I used the MHP vitamins for a while and they used to make the same claim about Aminogen which is a combination of enzymes. It was a marketing tool, designed to lure us tools into buying their overpriced products. Worked on me lol.
Well for what it's worth Aminogen cut down on the protein farts for me, so there is that....

I always feel comfortable with purenutrition's protein.

I can get a fair amount in from eggs n steak dont get me wrong, but I like a scoop of protein powder mixed with greek yogurt and maybe a bit of natty pb or ab.

best source of protein are whole foods no doubt about it .but with a busy lifestyle supplements are big help in which i don't trust 100%.shit ON was my favorite whey until some like two years ago when a switch to Gasparin.

You'd be surprised how many lawsuits hit supplement companies that we don't know about. Because most of the time they're using garbage ingredients to save a buck or just underdosing what is said on the label.

The only supplements I use are creatine, and protein. I mainly use the protein to flavor foods and for a treat because syntha tastes so damn good on a calorie restricted diet.

Im goig to make a stupud blanket statement, but whatever: Most OTC supplements are garbage and a total waste of money. I even include most protein supplements in this garbage category as well. Get your protein from your diet, you will feel and look better

This.

Whole food is always better, I don't think anyone argues that. It's just trying to put down 325grams of protein plus a day unless it is your job is quite a undertaking, not practical for any length of time. Thats the place for protein supps for those of us trying to get that freaky mass. I have also come to swear by glutamine and bcaa's through my own trial and error. Since I went on 10g glutamine a day I recuperate much faster and have not caught a cold in 6 months, for me that's a miracle. I have a compromised immune system. But in whole the supp industry has alot of scamming for sure !

Nice thread, good loling out for the bros!!! Unfortunately i dont use ON products which is clearly good lol. I use mutant products and have used many brands and will never go back at least on their protein, its top notch! So thats food for thought for the bros on here that use on. Go to iammutant.com check that shit out kiddies! Hope anyone thats takes my advice loves it as much as me.

Well for what it's worth Aminogen cut down on the protein farts for me, so there is that....

That alone is worth the extra $ no argument from me. I do like the ON casein, best tasting I've used.

Back