• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Magnum Pharmacuticals Test Plex 300 (sustanon)

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have coming test plex 300 to give it a try. I'm running some anadrol, Trestolone, with TIPP now. Quite a few esters in it as you can see. When I get it, I'll let you all know what I think. I've alway liked a good sustanon.

[h=1]Test Plex 300 (Sustanon) 300mg/ml – 10 x 1ml Amps, Magnum Pharmaceuticals[/h] 0 reviews Write a review
Brand: Magnum Pharmaceuticals
Product Code: Test Plex 300
Availability: In Stock

$80.00
-+ ADD TO CART

Test-Plex 300 (Sustanon) 300 mg/ml – 10 x 1ml Amps, Magnum Pharmaceuticals

[h=3]COMPOSITION [/h][h=3]Each ml contains:
Testosterone Acetate 30 mg
Testosterone Propionate USP 30 mg
Testosterone Phenylpropionate 60 mg
Testosterone Isocaproate 60 mg
Testosterone Cypionate USP 60 mg
Testosterone Enanthate USP 60 mg [/h]Test Plex 300 (Sustanon) 300mg/ml – 10 x 1ml Amps, Magnum Pharmaceuticals

I finally got around to opening this product, Test Plex 300. First off, the box I opened, all the amps were filled exactly equal. I couldn't see where one was more/less than the others. The oils in these Magnum Pharmaceuticals has been very smooth. The last product I tried was the Mast E. I loaded 27 guage slin pins with total ease. This Test Plex 300 is no different! I loaded it in seconds, not minutes. As my first post stated, this is a sustanon type testosterone. It's range(esters) is a wide range. This will give you a good level of testosterone throughout between pinning. I injected this 1ml in my lat. I'll give an update on any irritation if I have any. You'll notice the sterile vial in the picture. I'll sometimes break open multiple amps and put them in sterile vials mainly for ease. I've personally done some research on this brand and reviews have been on the positive side.
Don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions about the product.
34cab49d8b965b884da971b4e1e76bf6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

As of right now, absolutely no pip from my lat pin last evening. 😄👍

Back