• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New to this board

Viperta

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats up guys, I’m am new to this board, but am an NPC competitor and a 17year vet of bodybuilding.
Im here because I’m looking for a forum like the old Genxxl forums, people were good.
Today we have to many UGL’s that sell bunk, and websites who support the bunk, scammers(aka eroids), pushing garbage to any noob who doesn’t know a thing about how important it is to train, eat, take real properly dosed gear the right way etc... most noobs I see are happy to get a vial that looks pretty and comes to them within a week, not even caring that there is probably nothing in the vial that is real.

I’m. looking to share my knowledge of bodybuilding and competing,training, eating and of course the gear.
IMO however to many noobs are more interested in the gear , not realizing that it is only a tool, the order I live by is training, eating, and using gear in a responsible manner to supplement your training and eating.

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom welcome to ASF.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Welcome to ASF bro, good place to be..

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to ASF, from the Pharmaloot team.

Back