• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My new Muslim throat cutter...show me your defensive knife.

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well, it would take the filthy, sodomizing, baby rapers head off....20180103_213007.jpg
Yes, it's a Hoffner....

Sent from my DEA work phone

cbd308df5650569b58563349955a6063.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol....you dumb troglodyte!

**smooches363984bc2dfa2611f4e64d10c87d985867dba574e3a5b60079719eeb9b37c171.jpg

Sent from my DEA work phone

I switch back and forth from a Benchmade and a Spyderco

Attachments

• knife - Copy.JPG
    knife - Copy.JPG
    646 KB · Views: 134
I switch back and forth from a Benchmade and a Spyderco

Spyderco was one of my client's when I was an IT consultant, they are in Golden. I still have the two knives they gave me.

Anyone ever see the or hold one of those Cutco Bayonet type knives... almost got one awhile back. Seemed pretty badass but was like 150 bucks and I was like wtf am I going to do with this? Hide it between my mattress?

Attachments

• cutco-ka-bar-explorer.jpg
    cutco-ka-bar-explorer.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 115
Spyderco was one of my client's when I was an IT consultant, they are in Golden. I still have the two knives they gave me.
Dig their knives. Which ones do you have?

Here's mine

Attachments

• spyderco - Copy.jpg
    spyderco - Copy.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 96
IML Gear Cream!
This was a gift from my wife last year . I wouldn’t have bought this one because of the price it was damn near 300 . I carry cheaper benchmades or spydercos for work .

Attachments

• D80505FD-9DF3-4157-A04C-614011324EC9.jpeg
    D80505FD-9DF3-4157-A04C-614011324EC9.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 92
This was a gift from my wife last year . I wouldn’t have bought this one because of the price it was damn near 300 . I carry cheaper benchmades or spydercos for work .

Fuck...is that what a 300 dollar knife looks like?? I just couldn't get myself to pay that much.

That better last forever.

Fuck...is that what a 300 dollar knife looks like?? I just couldn't get myself to pay that much.

That better last forever.
It will last forever with lifetime warranties as long as you don’t lose them and I have before.

Got my eye on a nice set of Henckels

Fuck me that's expensive! You can get a damn gun for that price! Lol.

All i got is a Kershaw nothing fance but i can cut a beard with it .. What else do you need one for.

Cheapthreads out..

I just carry an inexpensive Buck knife. I can get it near razor sharp with my mediocre sharpening skills and it holds an edge for a decent amount of time.

I have a bunch of spyderco's, they make a great knife.

Rambo

And he will slice three tanks open on the bottom rip the people out break their necks all while being shot at by Russian aerial gunships missing every time.

6737f306538fc0438c0860938e35d12d.jpg

I named this faggot slayer

Back