• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cell spy software

Dbol8

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone ever use this to catch a cheating girlfriend? I see some good softwares out on the web my only problem is I don't know my g/f -I cloud password, so kinda shit out of luck on the availability of these softwares. Anyone ever use someone that was computer savvy to hack into a cell phone ? Asking for a friend hahahahahaha

Does this said “friend” look like you when you look in the mirror? Lol

Well, tell you friend if he feels she is being entertained or entertaining an other, just leave..If someone has her attention, no point in stressing or going to great lengths to find out.. what does it solve in the end?

On a serious note, if you had her password, no need for this app. The apps seem more geared for your kids. And as vision said, if you can’t trust someone, why stay?

Yeah is it really worth beating yourself up wondering if she’s fucking around or not? Once a cheater, always a cheater. Very, very few ever really feel remorse and want forgiveness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone ever use this to catch a cheating girlfriend? I see some good softwares out on the web my only problem is I don't know my g/f -I cloud password, so kinda shit out of luck on the availability of these softwares. Anyone ever use someone that was computer savvy to hack into a cell phone ? Asking for a friend hahahahahaha
Pm me...

Sent from my DEA work phone

you need her phone and pass word for 10-15 minutes without her knowing to install the app. or you can always just buy her a new phone as a gift with the shit already installed .
if you think she is cheating she most likely is . no way to hack a cell phone remotely unless you are NSA

you need her phone and pass word for 10-15 minutes without her knowing to install the app. or you can always just buy her a new phone as a gift with the shit already installed .
if you think she is cheating she most likely is . no way to hack a cell phone remotely unless you are NSA

The San Bernardino terrorists cell phone could not be hacked or unlocked by the FBI, NSA or CIA.

To get the iPhone unlocked an Israeli software company developed a software hammer that broke the code and opened up the call logs.

The San Bernardino terrorists cell phone could not be hacked or unlocked by the FBI, NSA or CIA.

To get the iPhone unlocked an Israeli software company developed a software hammer that broke the code and opened up the call logs.

nsa can still listen in on any call,,,, the spyware this guy is talking about is so you can read her text and record her calls , track her location etc ... shit is kinda scary.. they can even turn on the mic so you can hear the guy banging her while her phone is on the bedside table

nsa can still listen in on any call,,,, the spyware this guy is talking about is so you can read her text and record her calls , track her location etc ... shit is kinda scary.. they can even turn on the mic so you can hear the guy banging her while her phone is on the bedside table
Ha ha!

I just looked it up and yes they can listen to your phone call in real time.

And of course they can read your texts anytime.

IML Gear Cream!
What do you want to know. If you really want you can go this route, but as Vison said it won’t do you any good and will only make it worse. If you don’t trust her leave and that’s not a slant just saying knowing isn’t the best option at all, that said there are many things you can do and I will provide you with whatever you need if you decide morally for yourself this is the way to go

You ever seen that show "Cheaters"? That thing is brutal! The host always tries to act in a professional manner, but really loves it and eggs them on. You can tell he wants to see fist fly and F bombs thrown.

You don't need to break into her phone, go to staples and buy a voice recorder for 50 bucks and put it under the seat of her car, you will find out everything you need to know in three days. Just make sure the recorder cannot slide out from it's little hiding place....:coffee:

Last edited:
Thanks for the the replies. I just have trust issues after my marriage and being cheated on and basically lost everything in the divorce, so before I invest in someone again I'm going to make sure through and through that everything is good.

Thanks for the the replies. I just have trust issues after my marriage and being cheated on and basically lost everything in the divorce, so before I invest in someone again I'm going to make sure through and through that everything is good.

been there bro!

Trust takes time and dont let your past dictate your present. Easier said then done, but give her the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise

I dont understand today's spy gadgetry.

Just get into the habit of sniffing her pussy every time she comes through the door.

The voice recorder is a good idea. I put one in my ex diaper bag we would pass back and forth with the kid while we were on a little break by her choice. I was right. She was seeing someone else and he was playing dad to my kid. Almost caught me a murder charge. I never told her I did that and decided on my own to stop. I wanted to know but I couldn't listen. Made me too upset.

Get Shredded!
The voice recorder is a good idea. I put one in my ex diaper bag we would pass back and forth with the kid while we were on a little break by her choice. I was right. She was seeing someone else and he was playing dad to my kid. Almost caught me a murder charge. I never told her I did that and decided on my own to stop. I wanted to know but I couldn't listen. Made me too upset.
somethings you are better off not knowing...

My wife had an affair and I caught the guy, he was beyond scared and I told him he has 2 options, to tell me everything or I tell his wife.. He unloaded and gave me play by play almost all texts, what they did, where they met, who did what and how.. I didnt ask for that much detail he just went off I guess he was scared and had a brake down.. I wanted to vomit, my hands where shaking.. The woman I thought I knew was not who she was.. It was like a trap whore, he didnt hold back on anything, like a transcript to a play.. they both were liars and con'd each other.. Little did he know was I knew alot and already spoke to his wife and we had it played that after telling me he would go home and confess to his wife..she was waiting, as her and I talked almost daily for a few weeks.. to this day she is one of my very dear best friends, her and I helped each other out during the hardest days.. we both wish we didnt listen to the details, but its over and done with... my suggestion to anyone.. if you have a gut instinct, then chances are you're right.. you dont need to know anymore than that, it will pumble you and will be very very very difficult to get over and will stick in your mind and hold you hostage..

My wife had an affair and I caught the guy, he was beyond scared and I told him he has 2 options, to tell me everything or I tell his wife.. He unloaded and gave me play by play almost all texts, what they did, where they met, who did what and how.. I didnt ask for that much detail he just went off I guess he was scared and had a brake down.. I wanted to vomit, my hands where shaking.. The woman I thought I knew was not who she was.. It was like a trap whore, he didnt hold back on anything, like a transcript to a play.. they both were liars and con'd each other.. Little did he know was I knew alot and already spoke to his wife and we had it played that after telling me he would go home and confess to his wife..she was waiting, as her and I talked almost daily for a few weeks.. to this day she is one of my very dear best friends, her and I helped each other out during the hardest days.. we both wish we didnt listen to the details, but its over and done with... my suggestion to anyone.. if you have a gut instinct, then chances are you're right.. you dont need to know anymore than that, it will pumble you and will be very very very difficult to get over and will stick in your mind and hold you hostage..
^^^ def would not have passed the sniff test

Dude that is tough! Sorry to hear that.

I trust my wife but just a couple of month ago she and her friend went to a bar and her friend walked away for a few minutes and a guy starts hitting on her to the point of harassment.

I mean I spent a ton of money so she has a wedding ring big enough that dude would know but he still had to act like a douche.

All joking aside. Marriage is a complete shit show for most men. Nothing to gain lots to lose. And women today know it.

OP - Take the advice that's been offered. Don't make a mountain out if a molehill just yet. But if your intuition points you in a certain direction, then follow your instinct. Enjoy your relationship in the meantime.

The easiest thing to do is put a real-time tracking device on a car. You can track her real time and get a history of all of her travels with an overlay of Google Maps. just get a battery operated magnetic Mount and you can stick it right under her bumper.

Like Vision I have had the same experience. Do what your heart says. IMO I wouldn't try and find out unless you have a plan otherwise why does it matter

GDI this all makes me paranoid now!

Going home now to give my wife the big stink eye, don't know why but I am.

GDI this all makes me paranoid now!

Going home now to give my wife the big stink eye, don't know why but I am.
Man I'll tell ya skip, I dont wish this on any person.. its an awful thing to go through.. cheating happens for all sorts of reasons, so because people dont get the nurturing feeling they deserve.. but when its backed by a huge web of lies, it just makes you sick.. I never ever ever seen it coming amd during that time frame (4 months) we did things like a norm family, I never seen any signs.. now that I look back on it, I see glimpse of images of her sitting on the sofa nose deep in her texts, texting while Im driving, texting while Im shopping.. she always chats with her ladys, but when the guy told me how often they would chat it was all done while I was near.. of it all, what hurt the most was she would text him on her brake, then call me (15 min brake)..

cheaters will blame their spouse for driving them to cheat.. I worked to much, I was always in the gym, I was at the volunteer youth center to much , blah blah blah.. sorry I made you trip and fall and land on a dick of a married man!

its funny, during that time I did have one moment where I questioned her, and she was swearing she would never do that, and that most people are married, and even if the person was married she didnt want to be the "other woman".. and all that time she was!:roflmao:

Bigrich helped me through a lot of it, because I couldnt talk to anyone in my life because everyone is some intertwined with one and other.. BigRich was on the phone/messages with me day and night for weeks.. I owe him huge!

at the end of the day, people cheat, everyone thinks about it, some act on it, some have a chance but morals kick in..no matter what, never be that person because its awful..

The hidden voice recorder is the way to go. They make them small and there voice activated. But in the end you might not like what you hear. It may just turn out to do more harm than good.

I will give you a example my 1st wife was young hot to trot. I had a feeling deep down she was seeing someone else. Some small red flags were her saying she was spending the night with one of her girlfriends. Her phone stayed lock and she changed her password on the emails to her computer. This was years ago before the smart phone.
One day she leaves the house and a hour later the phone rings at are house. She ended up sitting on her phone and butt dialed are house. I over Hurd in intimate details her talking with her girlfriend that was riding with her. Found out the guy and everything.

Long story short she admitted it because she was busted. I ended up taking her to the bar and told her I was going to do to him what someone needed to do to her for running around. I know it sounds harsh but she was my first love and I was hurt. Anyways I knew the guy was going to be there I threw the guy a beating that was way way out of hand and out of rage. He did a stint in the hospital I did a stretch in the pen.

When I got out we tried to make it work I could never get the pictures out my head of what they were possible doing during sex it just fucked me up. I lost a good job I lost a lot that night. If I knew what I know now I would have just went with my gut and left her.

Today I'm happily married been going strong for many years. Always look for the red flags go with your gut. In the end if you think she's cheating your trust is already gone no need in hanging around

granabolic.is granabolic@protonmail.com

Back