• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Trumps' response to Un

Oldschool

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Love it...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180102-191150.png
    Screenshot_20180102-191150.png
    231.7 KB · Views: 110
Now that shows a lot of bravado on The Donald's part, and he would be having his itchy trigger finger hovering above that button when blathering his usual vitriol to Rocket Man. WWIII can well happen this year so time to rein in both these two schoolyard bullies before they launch things that go BOOM.

well damn that is pretty damn funny right there but hopefully it doesn't come to that

That sawed off little short, fat dipshit has "little man's disease." He is full of shit. Trump is calling his bluff and he will back down like a little chickenshit.
If he does fire a missile, it won't make it a quarter way across the ocean before its shot down.

Last edited:
Trump’s got entertainment value, and got more balls than most politicians

<insert giant winkfinger here>

And I thought Obama was very unpresidential with his hat on backwards playing basketball. Trump is a total buffoon.
Stating the obvious in a fucking tweet.
What a new low.

And I thought Obama was very unpresidential with his hat on backwards playing basketball. Trump is a total buffoon.
What a new low.
I agree it seems retarded, but sometimes you need to tell it like it is for people to get the point. Kim jun un believes that having nukes and threatening to use them makes him a strong leader, Trump is just playing his game. we used to pay off north korea to keep quiet and every 4 years they would start with their talk to be relevent during elections and we would continue to pay them off

What a new low.

So you’d rather he take the Obama approach and let Kim do whatever he wants? What could possibly go wrong....

What a new low.

As far as Obama (not a fan), for those of us that do play basketball and wear hats, wearing your hat with the brim to the front gets in the way of shooting. So we put it backwards. I see nothing unpresidential about that. And as for Trump (also not a fan) he is communicating in the very manner that the world has evolved into. He is no dummy! He knows exactly what his tweets are doing. Whether he is right or wrong, sitting back and doing nothing out of fear of political correctness is just not who he is! (Or the answer imo) I hate to say it because I just don't like his personality in the spotlight, but he is doing what a true leader is suppose to do! Our problems as entitled Americans is we all sit back and think we know better. We don't know shit about what it takes to run a country! We sit back and criticize their every move. I know a lot of military people who do not vote because they don't care WHO the president is. He is their leader and they serve him. If we could all have that mentality. WE are destroying our own country and society. No one man can be blamed for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back