• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

You guys look like dog shit

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Most of you guys are young and take steroids and work out everyday and diet , but you guys look like dog shit ????? WTF is going on ? U pussies are on Facebook and Twitter all the fucking time , and your girlfriends smack you around like little bitches !!! Dude this is a Steroid forum , where the fuck are all the jacked MOFOS ????? Geezzzzzzz ... I hope u clowns 🤡 step it up this year because I am far far from impressed...

That is no way to talk about your boi bomber..
Shame on you. What did Raj and bomber do to
You..

Cheapthreads out...

That is no way to talk about your boi bomber..
Shame on you. What did Raj and bomber do to
You..

Cheapthreads out...
BOOM!

Come on Summy you should not talk like that. Maybe time for sleep!

Most of you guys are young and take steroids and work out everyday and diet , but you guys look like dog shit ????? WTF is going on ? U pussies are on Facebook and Twitter all the fucking time , and your girlfriends smack you around like little bitches !!! Dude this is a Steroid forum , where the fuck are all the jacked MOFOS ????? Geezzzzzzz ... I hope u clowns 嵐 step it up this year because I am far far from impressed...

show me your incredible physique

I raise my voice my lady knows to stop , sumner my ASS makes more than your Ass . I mean literally my buttocks . Does anyone pay to watch you poop ?

Ok you caught me , I actually did not go to Hawaii but I did go to Ohio and I stayed at a holiday inn .... it was AWSOOOOOOOMMMMEEEE !!!!! I went to rite aid to get the pics developed , so sit tight

Ok you caught me , I actually did not go to Hawaii but I did go to Ohio and I stayed at a holiday inn .... it was AWSOOOOOOOMMMMEEEE !!!!! I went to rite aid to get the pics developed , so sit tight
Finally, the truth you filthy lying nigger..

Sent from my DEA work phone

Calling you out Summy! You're a liar! If you stayed in any hotels in Ohio or the tri-state area you'd be bitching about being infested with bed bugs. Plus, if you did your either using herion or selling and I know a man of such high stature such as yourself wouldn't be slinging, that's just chump change. Like flip'n cars.

Lmao

Get Shredded!
Now how you think I look now Summy?
20180106_140959_2.jpg

Seems he was referring to the whiper snapers. Not us old fucks. Lol

Lol thought he mentioned anyone in general, and us old farts can look a hell of a lot better than these young bastards ;)

When I am old as dust I'd rather be in the gym than sitting in a damned rocking chair!

Calling you out Summy! You're a liar! If you stayed in any hotels in Ohio or the tri-state area you'd be bitching about being infested with bed bugs. Plus, if you did your either using herion or selling and I know a man of such high stature such as yourself wouldn't be slinging, that's just chump change. Like flip'n cars.

Lmao
He's a lying cunt faget making a fool of himself....guess his uncle fucking did a number on his pea brain...

Sent from my DEA work phone

Last edited:
He likes his men big, hung and a lot of girth. He's not impressed guys. Sumner is a size queen.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

He likes his men big, hung and a lot of girth. He's not impressed guys. Sumner is a size queen.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

For sure!

For sure!
Fuck off Mindless ( u look like shit ) a fat guy that lost a couple pounds , u don’t even look like you are on gear !!! Your shoulders look like a natural lifter !!!! Stop hiding your big guy with your hands in your famous pose !!! Want to talk shit ? Fuck you !!! BTW how old are you ? You look 54 ? But not bad for a old man

C'mon Sumner!

You started this thread calling guys out, they give it back to you and you're upset?

Back