• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Bodys response to test blend vs test enth

Juanla222

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it posible for ones body to respond better to a single ester test vs a test blend? I went a few weeks on a blend but feel my body is responding better when I switched to the test enth.

Me + Test-E = Rhino with boner

Yes, this. I have no real interest in sustanon, seems kind of like a lot of work for lots of ester and less test. Either run Test E/C or test prop; choose based on your goals. I do think the test 402 blend that Agent Yes has has some merit for a 16-20 week cycle if you are dosing 1+ grams a week but that is all I have seen that really excited me.

Test 402 cype/enth/and dec. once I switched over to the enth a week later it was like night and day thank you for your response Im rather new at this and wasn't sure if it was just me or the whole placebo thing.

Test 402 cype/enth/and dec. once I switched over to the enth a week later it was like night and day thank you for your response Im rather new at this and wasn't sure if it was just me or the whole placebo thing.

What's strange about this is that the test-e typically requires 4+ wks to really kick in. Maybe you felt the delayed reaction to the blend even though you'd just discontinued it?

Whenever Im on test-e Im a veiny mother fucker and tren-e and forgetta bout it!

What's strange about this is that the test-e typically requires 4+ wks to really kick in. Maybe you felt the delayed reaction to the blend even though you'd just discontinued it?

Probably the deconate coming on or the c/e. I feel test in a week but I don't see much more than better pumps and fullness for 3-4.

Maybe its is the blend kicking in I switched to the t/e 4 weeks in only cause the source ran out of the blend and I only purchased a try out. Duhh dumb newbie I never thought of that.

Back