• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who has a new year's resolution!!!

cheapthreads

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For me it's plan and simple. Eat better and maybe get on the elliptical once in a while. I should add a few more thing's but i can't control my melt downs... Im da king of melt downs... Im gonna try really hard so please do push it.... And go.....

Cheapthreads out..:popcorn:

For me it's plan and simple. Eat better and maybe get on the elliptical once in a while. I should add a few more thing's but i can't control my melt downs... Im da king of melt downs... Im gonna try really hard so please do push it.... And go.....

My new year resolution started last year, for some reason i decided to just get as jacked as i could get...Maybe look like dorian yates for a few months...

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

One of my resolutions is to learn more sigh language
the second is to eat better
3rd eat better
4th finally get a ring for my lady
5th move to Iowa and become neighbors with my best friend cheapthreads

#1 fuck my way out of this AIDS

#2 go natty for a few weeks

#3 grow my own kratom

#4 preach the word of Satan for the tax incentives

#5 cash in my bitcoin for bullion

#6 retire to Medellin (those who know will understand)

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Try and find proof that we really did land on the moon.
As far as fitness I'm going to attempt to do some cardio 3-5 days a week, 0 days per week doesn't seem to be to helpful

Make a shit ton of money and have a dope life with my family.

And look sexy doin it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!

you should get your fat ass in shape and then post some pics and then people won't troll u all the time !!!! Well that is not true , they will troll u but they know the score

Cheapthreads’ new year resolution
ae2ce99e9c7e09697dc08577924a98cc.jpg

Cheapthreads’ new year resolution
ae2ce99e9c7e09697dc08577924a98cc.jpg

Keep your ransom letters in your own thread don't blow other's up with nonsense. Sand nigger.

Cheapthreads out..

Keep your ransom letters in your own thread don't blow other's up with nonsense. Sand nigger.

Cheapthreads out..

There there. Dont be shy. Its okay to get fired.

Cheapthreads fagout

Mine simply is to just be more grateful for what I have in my life.. because every time something that doesn't go my way happens I piss and moan like a little b****and I forget to look at the things that I do have in my life.. instead of focusing on the things I don't have I need to be more grateful for everything that I do have..

Main goal is gain back my size and thickness I lost recovering from rotator cuff surgery.

Every damn time I make a resolution, I fuck up or shit happens and everything goes downhill fast. So this year, I said fuck it. I’m just gonna try to do what I can, when I can. Spend time with my family. Relax more. Try to exercise and get back into shape. And not try to put so much pressure on myself for once. Maybe I’ll find myself again.

Mine simply is to just be more grateful for what I have in my life.. because every time something that doesn't go my way happens I piss and moan like a little b****and I forget to look at the things that I do have in my life.. instead of focusing on the things I don't have I need to be more grateful for everything that I do have..

Damn this just made my list! That's the same thing I catch myself doing and yeah sometimes it doesn't go my way but I sure have had a lot of things that have!! Sorry not sorry I'm stealing yours and putting it to the top of my list. Thanks

Damn this just made my list! That's the same thing I catch myself doing and yeah sometimes it doesn't go my way but I sure have had a lot of things that have!! Sorry not sorry I'm stealing yours and putting it to the top of my list. Thanks
I loss touch now and then and out of no where "blamo" the power of the universe does something to check my ego.. Here's a thread I made some time back, that my put into better light why I feel the way O do this new year..

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/71931-Suck-it-up-buttercup!?highlight=
[h=2]Suck it up buttercup![/h]
So, my day started off on the wrong foot, shit happens.. I found myself bitching and moaning about things that are simply out of my control..

I stopped off after the gym to grab a hoagie and a drink..Not in the mood for anyone, I just avoided eye contact and such..

I'm standing in line and I so happen to look behind me and glance down, there was this little cutiepie, she had to be about 6 years old, she was holding her stuffed teddy, and fixed on me with a long stare as she smiled at me, and then at that moment she made her teddies paw wave at me..

It was then I realized so much shit in life is trivial and merely peanuts, that little sweetie pie made my day, I almost got watery eyed but manned up real quick.. I asked her her teddies name and she replied "Bella" in such a cute voice.. I decided to purchase her & Bella a gift card for 25$.. I picked up my eats from the deli and walked over to hand it to her, her mother was greatly surprised and smiled, without really getting into a long convo she told me rather quickly that her husband was killed in a auto accent last year, and that I resembled her passed husband and maybe that was why her daughter and bella smiled and waved at me.. Again, a moment I almost choked up on..I handed this little girl the card and thanked her for the best wave ever and that it made my day..

I get back in my truck and I put my food aside and just said "what the fuck just happened".. I put my head down and said a few words to the big guy upstairs and said "I get it, I got the message, I'll suck it up, but just don't do it like that again"..

Moral of the story, when you find yourself pissing and moaning because you're having a rag moment, suck it up buttercup, and stop stressing the trivial shit in life that you have no control over!

Although this little girl wont see this, I just want to share how much she rocked my day!

Just like that the tempo changed and so did the beat in my step along with my attitude and approach for the day..

God speed brothers.
Have a great day!​

I loss touch now and then and out of no where "blamo" the power of the universe does something to check my ego.. Here's a thread I made some time back, that my put into better light why I feel the way O do this new year..

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/71931-Suck-it-up-buttercup!?highlight=
[h=2]Suck it up buttercup![/h]
So, my day started off on the wrong foot, shit happens.. I found myself bitching and moaning about things that are simply out of my control..

I stopped off after the gym to grab a hoagie and a drink..Not in the mood for anyone, I just avoided eye contact and such..

I'm standing in line and I so happen to look behind me and glance down, there was this little cutiepie, she had to be about 6 years old, she was holding her stuffed teddy, and fixed on me with a long stare as she smiled at me, and then at that moment she made her teddies paw wave at me..

It was then I realized so much shit in life is trivial and merely peanuts, that little sweetie pie made my day, I almost got watery eyed but manned up real quick.. I asked her her teddies name and she replied "Bella" in such a cute voice.. I decided to purchase her & Bella a gift card for 25$.. I picked up my eats from the deli and walked over to hand it to her, her mother was greatly surprised and smiled, without really getting into a long convo she told me rather quickly that her husband was killed in a auto accent last year, and that I resembled her passed husband and maybe that was why her daughter and bella smiled and waved at me.. Again, a moment I almost choked up on..I handed this little girl the card and thanked her for the best wave ever and that it made my day..

I get back in my truck and I put my food aside and just said "what the fuck just happened".. I put my head down and said a few words to the big guy upstairs and said "I get it, I got the message, I'll suck it up, but just don't do it like that again"..

Moral of the story, when you find yourself pissing and moaning because you're having a rag moment, suck it up buttercup, and stop stressing the trivial shit in life that you have no control over!

Although this little girl wont see this, I just want to share how much she rocked my day!

Just like that the tempo changed and so did the beat in my step along with my attitude and approach for the day..

God speed brothers.
Have a great day!​

Good man !!! That is great , unfortunately life’s stresses and issues find a way of creeping back into our moments like that and zap all that is great with life and people out ... I would have probably cried in my car like a bitch !!!! Anyways that is a great story !!!

this is actually a good one.. My wife bought those string sticks not long ago, and I tried one out, wow.. talk about what a brush misses.. our hygenes can always use improvement..

I'm noticing the older I get that my teeth must be moving around because I get shit stick in between my teeth constantly now. If I don't dig it out my gums swell and pain develops. Never had this happen too much in my younger years.

Will hopefully get the dentist off my ass as well...I get bitched at every visit for not flossing.

I'm noticing the older I get that my teeth must be moving around because I get shit stick in between my teeth constantly now. If I don't dig it out my gums swell and pain develops. Never had this happen too much in my younger years.

Will hopefully get the dentist off my ass as well...I get bitched at every visit for not flossing.
might be time for a deep cleaning, that shit make your jaw sore for days

Probably making myself a soft target here in “the pit” but I’ve had some very challenging health issues that I’m looking forward to being past. Progress is good but there’s work left to be done.

Happy New Years Gents.

Same here, i even ask the dentist if this is simply just what she tells all people, and she said yes, because MOST people dont take care of their teeth and floss for shit..she said, if you hate flossing, use a water pic..:thinking:

Im yet to try that water pic, so I have no clue if its legit or not.. your right though about gums and teeth sensitivity, because my wife recently had her teeth all fixed (in 2 years her mouth went to hell, genetics).. now she is none stop in the mirror with those string sticks, its all she does..dont get me wrong she has beautiful teeth, but soon as she turned 43 its like all quality went to hell, shit was snapping, chipping, this and that.. thank goodness we have a great plan, now i just need to get my ass to that chair..shes gonna grill me though soon as I say "Ahhhhh".. I just know it..

Same here, i even ask the dentist if this is simply just what she tells all people, and she said yes, because MOST people dont take care of their teeth and floss for shit..she said, if you hate flossing, use a water pic..:thinking:

Im yet to try that water pic, so I have no clue if its legit or not..

I tried a water pic some years ago, and to be honest, flossing is quicker and easier. I spent most of my time cleaning up after I got done water picking...maybe I was doing it wrong, I dunno...

New years resolution gain back the size and thickness I lost recovering from rotator cuff surgery. Before surgery I just hit 205 at an honest 7% bf. 3 months in a damn sling and not able to train I lost down to 180. Finally healed and able to move some heavier weight im clawing my way back.

Back