• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Eating enough

Phil g

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How many of you guys here have a hard time getting your food in during the day. Before my rotator cuff surgery I was getting 45 to 5000 a day chicken rice, lean beef, some steak all fast complex carbs. Ect. Now since I just started back training I'm having a hard time getting my meals down.

How many of you guys here have a hard time getting your food in during the day. Before my rotator cuff surgery I was getting 45 to 5000 a day chicken rice, lean beef, some steak all fast complex carbs. Ect. Now since I just started back training I'm having a hard time getting my meals down.
Probably everyone. Myself included.

When I amp things up in my training and my cycle my matabolism goes through the roof. I can literally eat a half gallon of cookies and cream ice-cream before bed and I gain little. Thank you guys for your reply.

I have a hard time eating. Even when it's smaller meals more frequently at 2200 cals a day. I just started an ECA Stack so I'm guessing it will be even harder now, lol.

I’m over 5k a day and it’s a major struggle.

Honestly I don’t know how you guys do it. I’m trying to lean bulk as a middle-aged woman with a shite metabolism, so 2000 calories a day is overeating for me, and I find it hard to choke down that much clean food. Now, if I was bulking on pizza and ice cream maybe that would be a different story, but 2K cals from fucking chicken, rice, and broccoli is enough to make me want to throat-punch myself.

Honestly I don’t know how you guys do it. I’m trying to lean bulk as a middle-aged woman with a shite metabolism, so 2000 calories a day is overeating for me, and I find it hard to choke down that much clean food. Now, if I was bulking on pizza and ice cream maybe that would be a different story, but 2K cals from fucking chicken, rice, and broccoli is enough to make me want to throat-punch myself.

Makes me happy to hear I’m not alone .

Something that always helps me eat more is having a big ass protein shake first thing in the morning. I feel like it stretches my stomach out and I have way more of an appetite throughout the day.

Also, I use milk with my protein shakes not water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Something that always helps me eat more is having a big ass protein shake first thing in the morning. I feel like it stretches my stomach out and I have way more of an appetite throughout the day.

Sounds like you’re on a 2k cal diet yourself .

4K. I'm trying to give this guy some honest help man. And that is something that does help me with my appetite throughout the day.

I can't see how a shake would take up more volume than an actual 'clean' meal though. Also no dairy for me, there's far better options but if it works for you why not.

I can't see how a shake would take up more volume than an actual 'clean' meal though. Also no dairy for me, there's far better options but if it works for you why not.

Well if your like me then you don't have an appetite first thing in the morning but a shake is easy to get down. Then after that I do have an appetite the rest of the day. That is the only time I drink shakes. Also if your not drinking dairy then this won't really work.

Well if your like me then you don't have an appetite first thing in the morning but a shake is easy to get down. Then after that I do have an appetite the rest of the day. That is the only time I drink shakes. Also if your not drinking dairy then this won't really work.

I don't have an appetite at any time in the day with my current macro setup. I also have a shake first thing in the morning, but it's to save time from cooking, the rest of my meals are already prepped. None of my meals are easy to get down, it's a battle for the gainz, one which I'm currently winning :) .

Are we the only ones or is it like this for everyone?

Any dairy in my diet makes me look like shit.

I love dairy, don't get me wrong on that, but as far as being a bodybuilder goes, it's a shit source of food. Way to much sugar, and one that a lot of people can't even digest properly which will fuck up the rest of their digestion.

I love dairy, don't get me wrong on that, but as far as being a bodybuilder goes, it's a shit source of food. Way to much sugar, and one that a lot of people can't even digest properly which will fuck up the rest of their digestion.
Maybe it is an age thing for me but Milk, cheese, cottage cheese you name it bloats the shit out of me.

That would bloat me for hours... that is literally the last thing i would eat..

Rice is a great carb for me because I can eat again shortly after with out being stuffed. But any time I eat a ton of flour or dairy I get bloated and it becomes harder to get the meals down..

Meat does get tiring though.... By the end of the day I have usually eaten about 2 lbs of meat and Im just tired of it.

Get Shredded!
So much moaning and groaning in this thread. Unless you are above 4000 cals you have it easy.

I used to think I had a tough time. Then I became intolerant to dairy, most carbs, and processed foods.

You young cats have it easy!

I never see pics of people that actually eat 5k clean calories for any length of time. Anyone can eat 5k shit calories a day. That’s called being fat

I never see pics of people that actually eat 5k clean calories for any length of time. Anyone can eat 5k shit calories a day. That’s called being fat

Shit, you caught me . Oddly enough I can still see all of my abs , I’m going to have to have a talk with my coach on this matter.

Last edited:

Most peeps have a dairy allergy.... They just don't realize it.

I don't recommend it at all besides a good whey.

I did for a while but I ain't showing you pics.... You bigger then me

Does it really matter if the cal total is 2000 or 4000? if you're not adding up how many of those calories come from you good carbs, protein and fat? I have a hard time consuming 2000 but that's because I have to watch how much is coming from my carbs, protein and fats... or does it really matter? as long as I'm eating "2000" cal a day

I don't have an appetite at any time in the day with my current macro setup. I also have a shake first thing in the morning, but it's to save time from cooking, the rest of my meals are already prepped. None of my meals are easy to get down, it's a battle for the gainz, one which I'm currently winning :) .

I don't ever seem to have an appetite either, I just force myself to eat, from my first meal to my last. Even when I really don't want to LOOK at food, let alone eat it. I know I have to.

6kcals i can do paying attention to my meal timing, when it's time to start pushing 7kcals i struggle with it. that's when i usually start having my first meal when i wake up to pee in the middle of the night. my fats at those calorie levels predominantly come from natural peanut butter and macadamia nuts but they make up about 20-25% of my macros. 4-5kcals is a standard day for me.

I’m losing about 3 lbs. a week on 2700 calories a day, super clean, and I’m never ever hungry. I don’t know how you guys are choking down 5k.

Now let me get a pizza.... or any thing made out of a pig, boom 5k no problem lol

Most peeps have a dairy allergy.... They just don't realize it.

I don't recommend it at all besides a good whey.

My favorite meal of the day is just 2% cottage cheese. No BS, no meal prep, pure protein. I’d hate to give it up. How do you perceive the existence of a previously unknown dairy allergy?

Back