• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Year of Transformation

Rajput

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A little background Story about me.
October 2014 I weighed 319 pounds 40% bodyfat. Thats where I started my journey.
With just dieting, on March 2015 I weighed 165 pounds, 9% bf.
All natural, no drugs except whey and creatine.
I started Gym in march 2015 and that changed my life.
I gained muscle over the next year and by end of 2016 I was 210 pounds.
A friend introduced me to Deadlifts mid 2015. I fucking fell in love with the High.
So I set my goal for Year 2017 to deadlift 250 kg. Started from 60 kilos which I was barely able to do for 5 reps initially because of all the muscle I lost due to weight loss.
So I gained more weight, started taking higher calories to achieve my goal for the year. Eventually I did pull 250 by june 2017, and recently I pulled 290 kg. The feeling was fucking amazing. I weighed 265 pounds at the time of lift.
2017 was a good year for me.

In 2018 I will be shredding, getting all of my 6 packs and possibly compete too.
Will be using this thread to Log my progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My fat to skinny transformation

d804b08eb55f093c24f93976112a52b6.jpg

Last edited:
58d4e7fbc8fdc651a1765ef38f0eb7d5.jpg

At 95 kg

dcdd450ee23ec808d92fd15a6fb26d4e.jpg

Last edited:
16d2c15f31c9536c932e458510ed0838.jpg

This is Me at the end of 2017.
Around 23% bf

LOLZ...

Went from fat and bald to skinny fat with hair.

So somehow you ended up with a full head of hair. Interesting. I say these pics are bullshit.

LOLZ...

Went from fat and bald to skinny fat with hair.

So somehow you ended up with a full head of hair. Interesting. I say these pics are bullshit.

Its not the pit. So be civilised. I was wearing a toupe. Upon request of my wife. Go youtube that shit. Its Gods blessing for bald people ;)

47a99ad745152d76d3be8d6fdb14bd4b.jpg

I have done two cycles.
Both very low dosed and for 10 weeks.

My weight has been fluctuating this year a lot because I had three vacations. Went to Dubai, thailand and indonesia. So I gained quite a bit of fat. Thai food gives so much bloat.

My pain problem is chest fat and love handles. Even at 9% bf. I had these.

f73411f7c0f63ceae89769ea73403b2a.jpg

If you visit bangkok, do stay in Avani riverside hotel. Amazing view from their infinity pool.

IML Gear Cream!
Amazing you lost half your body weight in 5 months ? 319-165 from October til March

Now I’ve got a question, obviously your diet will be different than an Americans diet . Will you be posting your diet along with explaining what it is you’re eating

Now I’ve got a question, obviously your diet will be different than an Americans diet . Will you be posting your diet along with explaining what it is you’re eating

I can post if you want. My diet is going to be the same as most folks here.
I have been on a diet for 3 years now.
I dont drink booze or soft drinks
I dont eat sweet (except for cheat days)
I dont eat junk (except cheat days)
So my diet is very clean as a part of lifestyle change.
Its always chicken breast, veggies, nuts, milk, cheese, beef, fish, mutton and whey protein.
Also pulses. Pulses are amazing. Good carbs and a lot of protein.
My body reacts to calories pretty fast. My maintenance calories are just 2500 even at 250 pounds.

Good luck with your cut!

<insert giant winkfinger here>

I’d wish you luck but you don’t need that man. Stay focused, keep your eye on the prize, stay determined and most importantly, when shit gets tough, persevere! Never give up my brother. I’m very excited to see what this year has in store for you. Diet, diet, diet.. Most important thing by far! AAS is great but shit won’t do if your diet isn’t in check. I mean, you’ll get results obviously but with proper diet the possibilities are endless. You’ve already come such a long way and I’ve got mad respect for that man!

Now fucking get out there and do it!

I’d wish you luck but you don’t need that man. Stay focused, keep your eye on the prize, stay determined and most importantly, when shit gets tough, persevere! Never give up my brother. I’m very excited to see what this year has in store for you. Diet, diet, diet.. Most important thing by far! AAS is great but shit won’t do if your diet isn’t in check. I mean, you’ll get results obviously but with proper diet the possibilities are endless. You’ve already come such a long way and I’ve got mad respect for that man!

Now fucking get out there and do it!

That means a fucking tonne to me brother.
2018 is where I will get the shit done.
I dont have a blind faith in AAS. Its there to help me but even without it. I can do this shit.
People rely too much on AAS.

Some light Squats.
My right knee is being a bitch.

Keeping it natural for now.

Thats roughly 440 pounds

4bf8cc7a09161fb2e2095154d0caa56b.jpg

Get Shredded!
Diet
Meal 1
Two Egg whites
One slice of Bread
One cafe Latte with no cream

Meal 2

Chicken breast boiled 200g

Meal 3
Quaker oats half cup
1 banana

Then I hit the gym

Meal 4
Shami kebob (ground beef and yellow peas) around 150g with a slice of low fat bread

Meal 5
Chicken breast 250g with veggies

Snacks
Walnuts/cashews/almonds/peanuts any of these
Whey protein 2 scoops

Good for you man, keep it going! Good luck w/ your future goals!

Meal 4
Shami kebob (ground beef and yellow peas) around 150g with a slice of low fat bread

Lmao @ ‘low fat bread’!

Where do you actually live? Downtown Islamabad?

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Bhai name hi rajput h ya angrej hi ban gya

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

You fat fucking bald sand nigger baby fucker ill crush you with 1 arm.. My god i just found this guy's pics .... Someone PLEASE PLEASE help me get my pic up LG phone.... I need to show this hairy baboon that i went from 242 to 252 on bunk gear in 2 month's....

Raj you fucking skinny pussy you look like bombers twin brother ...

Cheapthreads out..

Back