• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Source on ECA stacks

4ever fit , google that on shopping you can find a bottle for $5 , it’s 8mg ephedrine , but you can find caffeine and aspirin on your own

4ever fit , google that on shopping you can find a bottle for $5 , it’s 8mg ephedrine , but you can find caffeine and aspirin on your own

I've been using primatene for years; which has guafenesin in it. This is a game changer and is cheap as fuck. Sure these tabs are legit ephedrine HCL?

We seem to get these once a month- Easy Peasy- Walgreen's generic primatene - 9 dollars a box, 60 tabs (12.5 mg) - You just have to show your license. Bomber's recommended site has legit ephedrine (8 mg) but they ship within Canada only.
I've been using primatene for years; which has guafenesin in it. This is a game changer and is cheap as fuck. Sure these tabs are legit ephedrine HCL?

We seem to get these once a month- Easy Peasy- Walgreen's generic primatene - 9 dollars a box, 60 tabs (12.5 mg) - You just have to show your license. Bomber's recommended site has legit ephedrine (8 mg) but they ship within Canada only.

Right, that's what I get but they have guafenesin.

Yes, the ones on bombers recommended website are more desirable because they are ephedrine alone but they state they dont ship outside Canada-
I meant to say we seem to get someone asking where to get ephedrine in the states once a month- not directed at you- apologies if it sounded that way
Right, that's what I get but they have guafenesin.

Last edited:
Honestly I bought mine on eBay for like $30 then googled the stuff seen it was much cheaper. I’d like to get like 20-30 bottles and sell them to ppl that cook meth for like $30 a bottle. The price I seen was 5.99 + $5 shipping .

If you’re ok with energy shots there’s one sold with ephedra . It’s rhino rush . It has some other crap in there I think yohimbime Hal caffeine and green tea don’t quote me , those are decent. Stay away from peach and margarita flavor , I buy one it’s like kiwi strawberry. The grape taste like grape cough medicine
ebay carries em , not sure about amazon.im not a fan of amazon

Yes, the ones on bombers recommended website are more desirable because they are ephedrine alone but they state they dont ship outside Canada-
I meant to say we seem to get someone asking where to get ephedrine in the states once a month- not directed at you- apologies if it sounded that way

No I get it, I was wondering if you had any opinions on guafenesin. I don't know because I've never taken the time to look it up.

And I didn't want to know if it's bad for me because I need my ephedrine lol.

IML Gear Cream!
If you’re ok with energy shots there’s one sold with ephedra . It’s rhino rush . It has some other crap in there I think yohimbime Hal caffeine and green tea don’t quote me , those are decent. Stay away from peach and margarita flavor , I buy one it’s like kiwi strawberry. The grape taste like grape cough medicine
ebay carries em , not sure about amazon.im not a fan of amazon

I'm the resident junkie who can get away with a gram of Tren and test with winstrol, for months...

But put 10mg of Yohimbine HCL with EC in me and I have to lay down on the bed for two hours trying not to die. Yohimbine kicks my ass, always has for some reason.

Probably could learn a lot about my personal chemistry if I looked into it.

No I get it, I was wondering if you had any opinions on guafenesin. I don't know because I've never taken the time to look it up.

Its the stuff in mucinex that helps you cough crap up

So I add something useful to this Thread:

If you can handle ECY (which I have braved before), and add 600mg NAC to it in the morning on an empty stomach: Yohimbine plus NAC is a major combo for fat loss around the torso. There were studies and threads and articles on this years ago when I read about it. It worked great for me personally but that's a lot of stuff to remember to take in the AM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly rarely use rhino rush unless it’s like oh shit my lady’s family is having Christmas at 9am and I fell asleep at 4 . Yohimbine gives me stiff joints after prolonged use

For those of you interested type in “ rhino rush “ . Com I’m not a sponsor or trying to solicit anything

Not bad for you but can just be a nuisance because like bomb said, it is an expectorant and may cause you drain a bit more snot, etc. than usual. I have been using the eca stack for years with the ephedrine that has guaf in it with no issues. You are good to go- I remember the old days before the laws were changed to try and deter the damn meth heads. I could get 1000 tabs of pure ephedrine 25 mg for around 30 or 40 bucks if I remember right. These fucking junkies ruin a lot of shit.

Well I also need some. Inbox is open for recommendations. Also is rhino rush pure ephedrine Hcl?

Yea I figured it was alkaloids or something like that. Appreciate the response

Guaifenesin is safe for long-term use as long as you stay well hydrated. If you’re taking it daily for an extended period and you aren’t getting enough fluids, you can get kidney stones, but that’s really the only issue with it. Otherwise it’s quite harmless.

Back