• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hello!

Ronn38

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello All!

I started BBing when I was a junior in HS for all the typical reasons, I was small and the A-holes were bigger. I bought a copy of Arnold’s Education of a Bodybuilder and took the summer of my junior to senior year to make a big change in my physique (you all remember how huge those first years changes where?). My friend Mike and I hit the gym every day (maybe too much, but when you’re young God and your genes excuse a lot of stupidity;-) and we came back to school over 20lbs heaver. It really changed my life--not that I sought revenge, but to be given the right to be me without harassment.

I still tell my friends whose lives have gone out the window; find one thing in your life you can take control of, and do it. It’s the first step to realizing that everything about you is under your control. And when you’re in control, the world treats you differently. And an hour at the gym 5 times a week is a very purposeful, deliberate and powerful way to start taking back that control.

It really allows you to become the person you are meant to be--but I'm preaching to the choir here, huh?

I stayed with the sport –non-professionally--for the rest of my life (I'm 51 now). After the events 4 years ago, I avoided most BBing boards, and have fallen out of the loop of what's current. But some time ago I ran across the term SARM and thought it was a misprint for SERM, discovering it wasn't, I knew it was time to jump back in. (SARMS work for me, by the way;-)

So after looking around and lurking, this seems like the closest thing to the boards I used to frequent. I certainly hope to learn a lot from you all--and maybe return the favor to whatever extent I can. Some of you may know me from before-- same guy, just older (annoying how that happens;-)

And… I like motorcycles,
DSCF1733.jpg

travel,
Goodbyevacation.jpg

(that's my ship. leaving me at Key West--they really mean 6Pm board time :-/ )
and hunting
deer.jpg

outside of BBing
sidechestweek152007.jpg

Ronn

WELCOME to ASF Ronn ...couple nice whitetails bro :)

Great intro and pics! I havent used any SARMs yet but they definitely have my interest. Ive done some reading but would really like to hear about your experience using them.

welcome bro! you can always tell midwest white tails! lol! big hunter as well! you will like it here. very good board and plenty of guys here that know there stuff

Welcome....

Just a couple months until deer season!!

Back