• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mission Low Carb Whole Wheat Tortillas

Jmbatts

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Those of you who are extremely lean (6-9%), would you consider these clean food that you could eat multiple times a day, or are these lean bulk food and/ or you see the gluten as a problem.

Getting my diet cleaned up and I used to live on these with tuna and/or fat free cheese; but I'm not sure if these should be a staple again.

Hmmm. So "simple carbs".
These are complex, but the count is low.

What are your thoughts on this much gluten when cutting?

I am not one to give advice to others. I just know what I have learned from others and what the majority do in this hobby. Starchy carbs like white or red potatoes and basmati and Jasmine rice are main staples for carbs. Fast in fast out.

I like gluten and never an issue for me.

Those of you who are extremely lean (6-9%), would you consider these clean food that you could eat multiple times a day, or are these lean bulk food and/ or you see the gluten as a problem.

Getting my diet cleaned up and I used to live on these with tuna and/or fat free cheese; but I'm not sure if these should be a staple again.

I love these wraps. tasty, healthy, and perfect size for me. I labor all day so its easier to make all types of wraps to chomp down. Throw a tbsp of rice in for an added boost. Josephs too makes an ok lo-carb wrap, very low carb. One down side tho... hydrogenated oils. not much but still.

I love these wraps. tasty, healthy, and perfect size for me. I labor all day so its easier to make all types of wraps to chomp down. Throw a tbsp of rice in for an added boost. Josephs too makes an ok lo-carb wrap, very low carb. One down side tho... hydrogenated oils. not much but still.

Are you sub-10% bodyfat?
Only ask because I know they are delicious; what I want are opinions on whether they belong on an ultra strict diet.

Are you sub-10% bodyfat?
Only ask because I know they are delicious; what I want are opinions on whether they belong on an ultra strict diet.

dude you cant get any stricter than 5 net carbs per wrap. Clear?

Back