• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Let’s give this a try

Miles_longshaft

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I decided to check out monster labs while my usual source is taking a small break. Placed a small order for now, but if all goes well I may have just found a new go to place. I’ll def give a full review at the end of my cycle and try and get some bloods done aswell!

So I decided to check out monster labs while my usual source is taking a small break. Placed a small order for now, but if all goes well I may have just found a new go to place. I’ll def give a full review at the end of my cycle and try and get some bloods done aswell!
Nice what did you get?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm a virgin to orals myself, but as for test and npp, your gonna love it. Good luck bro.

As for why,
My liver takes enough of a hit from meds and occasional drinking.

keep us updated brother.

and as always , let me know if you have any questions or need any help

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a virgin to orals myself, but as for test and npp, your gonna love it. Good luck bro.

As for why,
My liver takes enough of a hit from meds and occasional drinking.

your Avi cracks me up man....

I’ve done many different oils at all kinds of doses. Some real high some low. Was my own test dummy. Had some bad results as well as good lol this will be a first for npp. Thinking of a test 750mg npp 500 and dbol 75mg. With proper ai ofcoarse.

Monster products are some of the best you will be very happy I love the prop and then ace

My choice has always been the source, then carrier oil. Monster uses grape seed or mct. both of which my body reacts better to. Cottonseed never worked with me. Mig is by far the favorite.
You'll love it man.
Cheers

My choice has always been the source, then carrier oil. Monster uses grape seed or mct. both of which my body reacts better to. Cottonseed never worked with me. Mig is by far the favorite.
You'll love it man.
Cheers

We are adding a few products with Mig very soon 😉

IML Gear Cream!
We are adding a few products with Mig very soon
Whhhaatttttttttt? Oh please fill me in! That should be a major announcement. What is it nylon stoppers? I forget. But I'm very excited for this!

Whhhaatttttttttt? Oh please fill me in! That should be a major announcement. What is it nylon stoppers? I forget. But I'm very excited for this!

ill announce it once i get more details man , i just know it will be 2 or 3 compounds . ( Trest might be 1 of them )

I’ve done many different oils at all kinds of doses. Some real high some low. Was my own test dummy. Had some bad results as well as good lol this will be a first for npp. Thinking of a test 750mg npp 500 and dbol 75mg. With proper ai ofcoarse.
750 test and 500 npp sounds good. I think you’ll be very happy

750 test and 500 npp sounds good. I think you’ll be very happy
I’m thinking of a m/w/f pin schedule. I’ve read a million different things on the half life of npp but I think this split should be just fine. What do you guys think?

3 days a week is fine in my opinion. EOD might be a little better for hormone stability, but I’ve never moticed a difference when running npp. And eod gets old fast

3 days a week is fine in my opinion. EOD might be a little better for hormone stability, but I’ve never moticed a difference when running npp. And eod gets old fast

this ^

for me.,.its easier to remember to pin M / W / F .

Back