• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Td!

IML Gear Cream!
im not sure about T4.

need to do some more research and bloods

I see, first time with GH?

I ran GH for three weeks then got analysis for T4 and supplemented T4 accordingly.

But T4 supplementation really makes the GH shine.

I see, first time with GH?

I ran GH for three weeks then got analysis for T4 and supplemented T4 accordingly.

But T4 supplementation really makes the GH shine.

yessir , 1st run with GH , im 35yrs old ,i need all the help i can get. My life is very busy with 4 kids and work man.

i got baseline igf bloods a few months ago , i plan on testing again in 6 weeks.

3.3iu Monday , weds and Friday.
What do you expect from a modest dose like this ? I have never ran it myself have always been scared to risk my hard earned money when so much is fake

yessir , 1st run with GH , im 35yrs old ,i need all the help i can get. My life is very busy with 4 kids and work man.

i got baseline igf bloods a few months ago , i plan on testing again in 6 weeks.

It's rough in the beginning. I started GH in my 50s and baseline showed zero GH so when I started GH the lethargy was brutal for about 4 weeks.

But GH for someone my age is a game changer as the fat burning qualities are like I am in my 20s again.

What do you expect from a modest dose like this ? I have never ran it myself have always been scared to risk my hard earned money when so much is fake

hoping it helps with fat loss , sence of well being , improved skin and a little bit of muscle gains wouldnt hurt i guess.

and im just like you , i was scared to risk my money , but IronLion has been providing Quality GH for quite a while now , Bloodwork has always been on point so i finally decided to pull the trigger.

they have great prices , at 3.3iu eod , its pretty affordable

It's rough in the beginning. I started GH in my 50s and baseline showed zero GH so when I started GH the lethargy was brutal for about 4 weeks.

But GH for someone my age is a game changer as the fat burning qualities are like I am in my 20s again.

my baseline was 3

i have been feeling like i need a nap every 2hrs , but energy hasnt suffered , idk , hard to explain.

i pin 1st thing in the morning

do you guys inject subq and is it true that you really won't be able see/feel positive effects (not side effects) for a good 3-4 months (outside of bloods)?

my baseline was 3

i have been feeling like i need a nap every 2hrs , but energy hasnt suffered , idk , hard to explain.

i pin 1st thing in the morning

I get it. In the beginning I take a shot at 6 am and if I am behind the desk I am sleepy by 10 am.

But if am am up and about or in the gym I'm fine.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
do you guys inject subq and is it true that you really won't be able see/feel positive effects (not side effects) for a good 3-4 months (outside of bloods)?

Sub-q always.

I was so depleted of natural GH I could see changes in 10 weeks. Stubborn fat at my lower back finally faded.

Back