• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2018-New Year Goals???

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ladies and Gents,

Its almost 2018 and time to set some goals and aspirations for the upcoming year. What you got???

As for me:

Continue to work hard and be an example for my wife and kids
Be grateful for everyday of life and try to make a positive impact in someone's life on a daily basis.
Continue to strive in keeping a clean diet
Pin gear...enough said!

L

Same as every year. Continue to provide for my family and be the best dad/husband possible.

Adding this year to get back to doing some things for myself and not solely focusing on everyone else.

Buying another house.

being a better Dad , husband and son.

Staying injury free

220lbs / 10% bf

Good goals my brother...I like your style....as a men of the house, we always need to be examples for our family....this is one of the main issues of our younger generation...absent Dads!

Buying another house.

Staying injury free

220lbs / 10% bf

Buying another house.

Staying injury free

220lbs / 10% bf
Good goals my brother...I like your style....as a men of the house, we always need to be examples for our family....this is one of the main issues of our younger generation...absent Dads!
Up the ai

Continue to learn and grow as a man in recovery. Stay off dope. Take my training to a whole new level, drop body fat and add slabs of muscle. Be a role model for my nephew and be a good male influence in his life!

And get a new pair of Vans. BOOM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well said....I love me some black Vans(high tops)💪

Continue to learn and grow as a man in recovery. Stay off dope. Take my training to a whole new level, drop body fat and add slabs of muscle. Be a role model for my nephew and be a good male influence in his life!

And get a new pair of Vans. BOOM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 31, 2017 thread 🤣

Back