• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

taking a trip

cortesjr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
so im leaving for mexico for a week and i pin Thursdays and Saturdays so this Saturday ill pin 1 ml or test e and 1 ml of tren e the problem is i wont be back til the following Saturday so for 1 week ill wont pin im alittle worried i wish i could sneak some on the plane lol do i need to worry or just pin when i arrive home?

you have a few options Amigo

-ship your Gear to Mexico

- You are using long esters , missing 1 pin shouldnt hurt much imho (i would do this)

- try to sneak in preloaded pins into airplane.

this are all NOT ideal options.

Plan your cycles better.

I would pin 1.5ml of test before I leave and then 1.5 ml of test the day I get back and leave the Tren at normal doses. I Def wouldn't try to bring anything on a plane now. I have taken stuff to Mexico before but it was years ago and for how long your gone it's not worth it imo . But this is what I would do if I was in your situation

There's also the gear in a visine bottle trick that you can put in your luggage.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

Yeah it's not going to hurt just pin your last pin right before you walk out the door. Last time I double my test pin right before I left and I didn't notice shit except I wanted to fuck everything in site which is normally how I respond to a fuck load of gear. I wouldn't do this tho just take your normal amount at the very latest time possible and then just pin when you get home. You could throw some test a in when you get back just to get the ball rolling a little quicker but not a must.

Back