• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dbol nausea...only 4 days in...first dbol cycle

nateroten

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I took my dbol this morning after eating breakfast...I went to an hour long class...went after that class and worked out a bit...followed up with like a 12oz. 40 mg. protein shake...and went to my next class...I started feeling nausea thereafter...any ideas? I've hear Dbol makes a lot of people nauseated...just how many people get nausea with Dbol? I just started my cycle on Friday I took 50mg's Dbol and a 100 mg Test prop. inject...Saturday I took 50 mg. of Dbol...Sunday I took Test E 250 shot and Decca 250 shot as well as 50 mg Dbol...and today I took 25 mg. dbol this morning and got sick...I still plan to take my regular 50 mg. Dbol cap this evening...I take 50mg of Dbol daily...what should I do to prevent this or can it be prevented?

I threw up when I felt nauseated just couldn't keep it down...figured I'd add that

The days I took the Dbol all at once I felt fine...last night I read it was best to break the dosage up into two one in am one towards the pm...anyways I changed to one this morning and felt sick...maybe it was too early of morning to take it...I just had eaten breakfast an hour before that maybe there wasn't enough food idk what happened I just felt terrible all of a sudden after my mini workout and went to class and had to go throw up

dont do dbol or onral only cycle sthey are crap and harder on body with more sides when without a test base. take dbol with food and add ginger root pills or juice to help nausea and hunger

Only thing dbol has ever done is gave me a headache and raging heartburn

I am on a test, dbol, and Anavar cycle. Taking 50mgs of dbol and 100 mg of anavar a day - today is the 8 th day and all is good. I take dbol and Anavar all at once in the morning and no problems so far. Do you have a "weak" stomach? I have always had a "iron" gut so it's hard for me to judge.

I am on a test, dbol, and Anavar cycle. Taking 50mgs of dbol and 100 mg of anavar a day - today is the 8 th day and all is good. I take dbol and Anavar all at once in the morning and no problems so far. Do you have a "weak" stomach? I have always had a "iron" gut so it's hard for me to judge.

dbol and anavar at same time? kinda a waste of the var is it not? like the dryness and look of var... i could see maybe tbol and var, but dbol? Do you do this combo often? also 150mg ed of oral is a bit high in my op, how long do you run it?

blergs- I will run the dbol for 4 weeks and the var for 10 weeks. I was recommended this cycle by other members her and so far it is working great!

I run dbol in front var in back never get nausea just the occasional headache without enough water Im currently running 50mgs a day of blue hearts

Running it now for 3 weeks and all is good. A slight back discomfort- but I think I am not drinking as much water as I should.

Back