• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

On TRT and want to do Anavar with it?

Bronco118

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been on TRT for 7 months. I have loved what it has done for my body. I work out and have made some good muscle gains but I want more. I am 55 so I am getting old but my body is looking better than it has for 10years. I want to blast and cruise with just Anavar. I don’t want to go too hog wild with a lot of compounds that I know very little about. Anavar is supposedly mild and won’t screw me up if I run it for 6 weeks? I just feel I need a little more to get to that next level but nothing crazy. I am currently on 200mg a week with an AI and 20mg clomid twice a week on days 5 and 6. Am I crazy?

Why not just raise your amount of test beyond your trt dose for ten weeks ? If you are getting results off of 200 than 500/600 should work good for you

anavar will be much harder on your lipids than increasing your test dose would...id e concerned with that given your age

I compliment anavar with Test E....never heard of doing it alone...

Sent from my DEA work phone

Confused why you are taking clomid on TRT?

What is the purpose for running Anavar?
If you must 6 to 8 weeks all I would do if it was me. Liver toxic and lipid issues.

On the other hand Proviron will
Be a better fit on TRT, cheaper and you can run it longer.

I did anavar once and will never waste the money on it again. I would bump up the test and do 6 weeks of winny 50 mg ed.

- - - Updated - - -

Winny for the last 6 weeks that is.

Have you had labs ran to see where your levels are? I'd be concerned with taking 200 mg Test, I assume Cyp, while running both a AI and Clomid. You have a good chance of eradicating all your estrodial and that can be just a bad as low test. Just because your a man doesn't mean you don't need estrogen!!

Back