• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The diet in Xmas days

SRHealth-Wendy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What did u eat in Xmas day? Turkey, cake or other delicious food? And did u do any fitness? Share with us.:eek:

I had sausage biscuits and gravy , the lady’s moms birthday was today . She doesn’t want to cook turkey or ham so she does breakfast foods

I cooked a standing rib roast. Family made the side dishes. Probably ate 1.5 lbs of beef today.

I plowed through 2 sleeves of double stuffed ores for breakfast. Then my mom made her famous Crawfish dressing..

Fixing to finished off another sleeve..

Bison Burgers , Roast beef , pasta , lemon cake and Chewy Chips ahoy 😋

Breakfast was fresh mangoes, white chocolate and blueberry muffins, rum and coffee at the beach.

Lunch was garlic prawns, crayfish, baked ham, pomegranate salad with champagne.

A few cold ciders at the beach in the afternoon.

Dinner was leftovers, chocolate, more booze. Out by 9am.

<insert giant winkfinger here>

I plowed through 2 sleeves of double stuffed ores for breakfast. Then my mom made her famous Crawfish dressing..

Fixing to finished off another sleeve..
Peanut Butter and Double Stuff Oreos are GREAT man.!!!

I'm craving a Crawfish boil right about now after reading this.!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I cooked a standing rib roast. Family made the side dishes. Probably ate 1.5 lbs of beef today.
Half my family was outta town so we're having another Christmas dinner with them this coming Sunday and Standing Rib Roast is the main course. I love me some fresh horseradish with it. The meat cooked medium rare tastes so damn good I only use horseradish every couple bites so I can taste that beef.!!

Everyone gives into sweets , I give into breakfast food and tacos . You should definitely hit up bob Evans soon
Authentic Mexican Al Pastor Tacos are to die for man.!!! From the Taco Truck of course.
Is it this thread giving me the munchies or something I puffed on.??.

Probably something you puffed on . I make my own tacos. I notice many Mexicans aren’t very sanitary when handling raw food or preparation. I’d rather know I have the shits from adding to much habanero pepper to my tacos than wondering did I just catch ecoli

Probably something you puffed on . I make my own tacos. I notice many Mexicans aren’t very sanitary when handling raw food or preparation. I’d rather know I have the shits from adding to much habanero pepper to my tacos than wondering did I just catch ecoli
You are correct about sub-sanitary conditions being found in many Mexican restaurants. I've also seen it in some Chinese restaurants with buffets. We had what I thought was a great Chinese made to order where I lived in Cali., I decided to go have a custom stir fry made along with a few sushi rolls. Told the dude what meat and veggies I wanted in my stir fry and what kind of sushi rolls I wanted as well. I watched as he picked up RAW pork and chicken with his bare hands to throw in the Wok. While that started cooking he proceeded to grab the Nori paper(Black seaweed wrapper for sushi) and start spreading out the rice., cucumber., Avacodo., and Tuna on the Nori to be eaten raw WITHOUT WASHING HIS HANDS that were covered in chicken and pork slime. FUCK MAN.. I told the dude I had to use the restroom while my food was being finished and made my way to the door never to return again. That incident is known as "cross contamination" and the major cause in most food poisoning cases. Most bacteria and contaminate's are killed by cooking food to a certain temperature., BUT when those bacterium and contaminate's are present on the hands that are making sushi rolls that will be consumed with NO COOKING PROCESS that's guaranteed food poisoning being served up.

That's also why *most* kitchens are hidden in the back behind closed doors away from the consumer's. Be VERY CAREFUL where oneself chooses to eat at.

Habanero Tacos sounds good Bomber2.!! Do you use flour or corn tortillas.??

Prime rib..she did a great job!

You are correct about sub-sanitary conditions being found in many Mexican restaurants. I've also seen it in some Chinese restaurants with buffets. We had what I thought was a great Chinese made to order where I lived in Cali., I decided to go have a custom stir fry made along with a few sushi rolls. Told the dude what meat and veggies I wanted in my stir fry and what kind of sushi rolls I wanted as well. I watched as he picked up RAW pork and chicken with his bare hands to throw in the Wok. While that started cooking he proceeded to grab the Nori paper(Black seaweed wrapper for sushi) and start spreading out the rice., cucumber., Avacodo., and Tuna on the Nori to be eaten raw WITHOUT WASHING HIS HANDS that were covered in chicken and pork slime. FUCK MAN.. I told the dude I had to use the restroom while my food was being finished and made my way to the door never to return again. That incident is known as "cross contamination" and the major cause in most food poisoning cases. Most bacteria and contaminate's are killed by cooking food to a certain temperature., BUT when those bacterium and contaminate's are present on the hands that are making sushi rolls that will be consumed with NO COOKING PROCESS that's guaranteed food poisoning being served up.

That's also why *most* kitchens are hidden in the back behind closed doors away from the consumer's. Be VERY CAREFUL where oneself chooses to eat at.

I use flour tortillas. Yea I took food and sanitation class . It’s amazing what people think is ok . I went to a Taco Bell watched this young kid ( teen ) go from the kitchen to the bathroom then wipe down tables then go back to the kitchen and never took off his apron. Not only is there possibly urine or feces but now it can get in someone’s food

I use flour tortillas. Yea I took food and sanitation class . It’s amazing what people think is ok . I went to a Taco Bell watched this young kid ( teen ) go from the kitchen to the bathroom then wipe down tables then go back to the kitchen and never took off his apron. Not only is there possibly urine or feces but now it can get in someone’s food
That's gross dude.!! Guess he couldn't read the signs that by law are supposed to be posted in food establishment restrooms reminding employee's about washing hands and proper sanitation in thier work environment. Ewwww.

I also took "Safety and Sanitation" class., then 90 question test to become "Serve Safe" certified.(requirement of culinary school). I'll tell ya bro., after taking that class the restaurant and food industry never looked the same.!! Some employees not only break the laws., they also lack some common sense and cleanliness.

Always be careful with the restaurants ya choose to dine at man cuz bad sanitation is everywhere.!!

That's gross dude.!! Guess he couldn't read the signs that by law are supposed to be posted in food establishment restrooms reminding employee's about washing hands and proper sanitation in thier work environment. Ewwww.

I also took "Safety and Sanitation" class., then 90 question test to become "Serve Safe" certified.(requirement of culinary school). I'll tell ya bro., after taking that class the restaurant and food industry never looked the same.!! Some employees not only break the laws., they also lack some common sense and cleanliness.

Always be careful with the restaurants ya choose to dine at man cuz bad sanitation is everywhere.!!

I think my test was 100 questions , I was about to become manager at McDonald’s. I quit just before I was certified.i had banged to many girls that worked there . I went across the street and made 1.25 more an hour lol

Get Shredded!
yes, but now more and more resraurants forcus on health and open the kitchens. It's important to find a clean restaurtant.

Back