• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bitcoin issue please help

bababoeyasf

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I got kicked off coinbase a while back. I was recommended to use bitpay after that and am having trouble. I deposited 200 into my bitpay wallet from a bitcoin atm. Money is in my wallet but it won't let me sell or send or do anything with my money because it says my funds are insufficient and the fee is greater than my funds. Essentially unless I can figure this out I just lost 200 bucks because I can't do anything with it

I recently made a $500 deposit into my coin base account. Once the money landed within minutes it showed I had $150 less. The money was only in my account for minutes and that hour Bitcoin went up.
I've reached out to them multiple times and never heard back. Coinbase is terrible.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I recently made a $500 deposit into my coin base account. Once the money landed within minutes it showed I had $150 less. The money was only in my account for minutes and that hour Bitcoin went up.
I've reached out to them multiple times and never heard back. Coinbase is terrible.

Does coinbase even have a way of contacting them?

I wouldn't be to quick to totally blame Coinbase. Shady things are happening even with my external wallet.

Always remember, If you don’t hold it you don’t own it. Good luck to all with bitcoin. I can’t wait till all the scandals come out of hacking, manipulation and thief. Same shit 2007 people were all happy gogo and one morning their stock tanked and split and they were left with a dick in hand

They tell you it totally secure, until it’s not. Anything can be hacked

From my understanding, Coinbase and bitpay owners want bit cash to rise to the top. Both companies are charging massive amounts of fees to buy bitcoin. Stop using these companies. There are other companies that you can buy bitcoin for smaller fees.

How about we quit with the btc bullshit? I hope it just crashes already

reminds me of the dot com collapse in 2001, had friends all talking about taking mortgages out to invest and one minute bragging about how much they are making, next minute losing it all and thinking of suicide.

IML Gear Cream!

I like all the different currencies. Why should 1 company control the dollar?

So I got kicked off coinbase a while back. I was recommended to use bitpay after that and am having trouble. I deposited 200 into my bitpay wallet from a bitcoin atm. Money is in my wallet but it won't let me sell or send or do anything with my money because it says my funds are insufficient and the fee is greater than my funds. Essentially unless I can figure this out I just lost 200 bucks because I can't do anything with it

if you would look when attempting the transaction you would see that the total including the transaction fee is higher than your balance. place a smaller order or add more $.

either that or it is a new world order coinbase conspiracy that has focused its efforts on you and only you because you and your $200 is critical for the future of the new world order. have you seen a team of highly paid agents hiding in your shower, under your couch and in your garage monitoring you 24/7 at the cost of around $2.5 million dollars per day? If so, they are after your $200 you deposited in your account. i have said too much, now i have to set my computer on fire and go live underground for the next 300 years.

It won’t last. The way the print it, it’s a sinking ship.

While the government did print money after the 2007 crash of real estate and failure of banks not much of that going on lately.

And if the dollar where to take a dump gold prices would be going up. But if you look at gold today it is pretty low compared to five years ago.

Bitcoin is not living up to what it was designed to do. Instead of being a currency that the poorest people in third world countries could use to do business in any part of the world it has become a speculative investment that is far out of reach of most.

While the government did print money after the 2007 crash of real estate and failure of banks not much of that going on lately.

And if the dollar where to take a dump gold prices would be going up. But if you look at gold today it is pretty low compared to five years ago.

Bitcoin is not living up to what it was designed to do. Instead of being a currency that the poorest people in third world countries could use to do business in any part of the world it has become a speculative investment that is far out of reach of most.

You are correct. I wasn’t talking in the near future. I’m not putting all my money on bitcoin. I would like to see a different currency that can be used. Bitcoin reminds me more of a stock.

The country effectively abandoned the gold standard in 1933, and completely severed the link between the dollar and gold in 1971. The U.S. now has a fiat money system, meaning the dollar's value is not linked to any specific asset.Oct 5, 2012

The country effectively abandoned the gold standard in 1933, and completely severed the link between the dollar and gold in 1971. The U.S. now has a fiat money system, meaning the dollar's value is not linked to any specific asset.Oct 5, 2012

But, if inflation occurs due the printing of money gold is where investors put there money.

But you are correct, the dollar is not tied to fold since the70s

Get Shredded!
the best way to invest in gold is to actually buy it and hold it, going thru an investment app is as arbitrary as investing in anything on the stock market

Does coinbase even have a way of contacting them?
They have a support team supposedly and actually have a customer service phone number. I have no clue if it works though. I submitted a ticket .

What's weird is they said my deposit of $500 was complete. I had a 100 In my account already so I should of had $600 all together. They emailed me once funds landed. Within 7 mins of deposit I went to my account and it showed $500 deposited but only $350 in account with nothing showing where my $250 missing went.

An hour later after I xfered all my money into my USD wallet another $100 was in my account and showed no xfer of it. Now it's been couple days and I still never received my other $150. Plus from moving my money around and having a couple transactions I paid multiple fees.

Fuck coinbase

I wouldn't be to quick to totally blame Coinbase. Shady things are happening even with my external wallet.
I signed up with coinbase my money was with them is who's fault it is they should be held accountable.

If someone gets your information and takes money out you're bank account who is responsible?

From my understanding, Coinbase and bitpay owners want bit cash to rise to the top. Both companies are charging massive amounts of fees to buy bitcoin. Stop using these companies. There are other companies that you can buy bitcoin for smaller fees.
Please tell then brother because I just got fucked for more money then I would like. I can post up screen shots editing any personal info to prove what I'm saying is true. You can clearly see the times and the amounts and see I was originally fucked for almost almost $300 between missing money and bullshitt fees

Too often bitcoin is lumped together when it should be discussed two different ways:

Paying with bitcoin - If you use it to pay, simple, fast and balance back at zero. Transaction is over and done quickly.

Investing- If you are loading up on bitcoin as an invest, than that’s no different than playing the market. It will vary, and is volatile, particularly now.

Some of the issues posted recently are people using btc to paying, but are loading up their wallet and sitting on it too long. A member on here gave me great advice when I asked how to pay using btc, “buy your btc when you are ready to pull the trigger and make a purchase” and “if your not ready convert your btc into dollars”.

Keep it simple. Your using btc as a buyer or an investor.

Lowt

so is coinbase also to blame when you purchase $500 worth of btc and then when you check it a week later it is worth $1000 or more?
Its a conspiracy!!!!!!

Agreed. Give a clear cut pricing structure or gtfo. Last time I used btc, i had to do 2 separate buys and transfers to wallet bc of the damn fees. So double the fees. Then to top it off, it took 11 hours for it to finally go through.

WU with all it's bs was not as difficult.

Sponsors need to seriously start looking into prepaid money cards.

They have a support team supposedly and actually have a customer service phone number. I have no clue if it works though. I submitted a ticket .

What's weird is they said my deposit of $500 was complete. I had a 100 In my account already so I should of had $600 all together. They emailed me once funds landed. Within 7 mins of deposit I went to my account and it showed $500 deposited but only $350 in account with nothing showing where my $250 missing went.

An hour later after I xfered all my money into my USD wallet another $100 was in my account and showed no xfer of it. Now it's been couple days and I still never received my other $150. Plus from moving my money around and having a couple transactions I paid multiple fees.

Fuck coinbase

I've poured over their site and have found nothing but a list of frequent questions. No contact at all. Shady AF

Google shows no number either. But they do have Facebook. I'm not opening a fakebook account just for them.

I've poured over their site and have found nothing but a list of frequent questions. No contact at all. Shady AF

Google shows no number either. But they do have Facebook. I'm not opening a fakebook account just for them.
This is the number I found for them not sure exactly where I found it
923e5b73290a0bec6851af20e156d67c.jpg

It's in Every email they send when you make a transaction but I actually originally found it while reading something that said if I had a issue to call this number. So I checked the number I saved and this one is the same number

Back