• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Real life POPEYE!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The guy seems like a down to earth super cool dude..

Real life Popeye is arm-wrestling contest champion with 19 INCH forearms

• Jeff Dabe from Stacy, Minnesota, travels the country taking part in the World Armwrestling League
  • Competed with his right arm until he was injured in 1986 and then started using his left in 2012
  • His massive forearms and hands give him a huge advantage over others
  • He was born with oversized limbs but scientists found he had no disorders
An armwrestler with 19 inch (49cm) forearms has earned himself the nickname Popeye from fans as he travels America competing to become the world champion.
Jeff Dabe's monster forearms measure 19 inches (49cm) in circumference, with the strongman's hands big enough to fit a basketball in each hand.
Tests have been conducted to discover what makes Jeff's arms so large, as family photographs show he was born with over-sized limbs.

Full story here

2B243F9700000578-0-image-a-1_1438858088577.jpg

2B243F3400000578-0-image-a-3_1438858102404.jpg

2B243FEF00000578-0-image-a-9_1438858152259.jpg

2B243FAB00000578-0-image-a-7_1438858122027.jpg

Dam that guy has some huge mitts

Bet he can crush a rock to powder with one hand if he has some damn strong grip strength. Amazing thick arms...wonder how big his bis have to be.

Also supposedly his legs have to be oversized too.

Upper arms look a legit 25"

Freaky

Bet he can pull 800lbs deadlift off the floor easy if he put his mind to it. Must have a solid muscular structure to go with those big limbs.

I think his demeanor and attitude is pretty super cool he's a laid-back dude.. and he sounds pretty humble so they gave some pretty big guns to the right guy, if someone else was bearing those arms it may not be so well

If he can get real jacked and ripped he'd be a real hulk indeed! He should be called the Gentle Giant because he's such a laid back big guy.

Those mitts can wrap easily around a neck...eek.

There's this guy too... Freakier because it's just the right arm.

maxresdefault.jpg

GtgMe3Z.jpg

Bullshit...

Sly would go over the top on his ass.

Attachments

• slyss.jpg
    slyss.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 63
Lol this looks like a case of elephantitus and Boston loyds poor synthol injection technique for tris.
946d1f69e9e3f2a907ee96b7f9a07a69.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

The future of gene doping and myostatin inhibitors is here. Pretty soon the anti doping agencies won't be able to find shit, because the elite will be injected with synthetic genes that alter there genetic capabilities.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

There's this guy too... Freakier because it's just the right arm.

maxresdefault.jpg

GtgMe3Z.jpg

For Halloween he could put a leaver/switch on the middle of his back, like an action figure Happy Meal toy that activates his big arm to go up and down up and down!

Okay that wasn't nice.. :(

So he has 19 inch forearms? ...... that's crazy, impressive as fuck. I can't find anywhere what his bicep size is. Any one know?

Bet his grip strength is insane, he could pull some good deadlift #'s if he was into powerlifting.

So he has 19 inch forearms? ...... that's crazy, impressive as fuck. I can't find anywhere what his bicep size is. Any one know?

I seen 28 inches but that can’t be correct, if so he’d be in Guinness ,the record is held by a guy who used synthol whose arms are 31 inches

Last edited:
I still like my softball forearms.. Not gonna take away from him but let's be really.. Get off his nuts already his arms are sloppy... As long as i can crush a tomato in my hand im tough enough..

Cheapthreads out..

I still like my softball forearms.. Not gonna take away from him but let's be really.. Get off his nuts already his arms are sloppy... As long as i can crush a tomato in my hand im tough enough..

Cheapthreads out..

Can you crush a beer can in your bare hand? That's the ultimate test of badassness :roflmao:

That dude can crush a beer keg with one hand!

Would not be surprised, and I'd be wary of him shaking my hand as I value every single bone in it.

Can you crush a beer can in your bare hand? That's the ultimate test of badassness :roflmao:

No i can not, just a soft tomato or a hard boiled egg "shell off of course ".... But still my forearms are for looks there not toys.. Big boi problems sir... Oh ya and if im ever in danger i can scream loud don't worry if we're out at a bar i can scream over the music... Watch ah tai.....

Cheapthreads out..

Back