• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bitcoin. Wtf?

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Why all of sudden is sending bitcoin to others costing an arm and a leg? Anyone else getting this problem or is it just me?

Why all of sudden is sending bitcoin to others costing an arm and a leg? Anyone else getting this problem or is it just me?

Same here. One day I’m paying $2 next day $22. Wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the fee is mostly based on trading volume so if it’s a busy day then the fee will be high

And how long is this nonsense going to go on for? Doesn't make shit sense for me to pay $195 for an order that cost me $150. Even tried to $20 and the total was $59. Yeah, F that nonsense.

And how long is this nonsense going to go on for? Doesn't make shit sense for me to pay $195 for an order that cost me $150. Even tried to $20 and the total was $59. Yeah, F that nonsense.
This is why we decided to give our customers 10% off any order using bitcoin, to help with the fluctuating costs!

Yeah, but so does everyone else. That's not what this is about. This is about this massive increase in transaction fees that just occurred all of a sudden.

Yeah, but so does everyone else. That's not what this is about. This is about this massive increase in transaction fees that just occurred all of a sudden.

You have to understand that someone somewhere is doing the bookkeeping, making sure funds add up on all accounts, people need to be compensated for this, things have to be monitored from one account to another.. do you think you are going to have funds and you're going to ship them for free? Look at Western Union and other wire transfers.. Bitcoin is very volatile and there's miners everywhere.. the transaction fees are going to with the value much like it would with gold Trading.. people are doing a lot of pissing and moaning about it if you don't like it then don't f****** use it.. I think it's a pretty innovative and somewhat incognito way of doing a transfer, depending on the transaction I don't mind paying for the convenience.. it's simply just an Innovative way of transferring funds, and you're going to have to pay for the services..

You have to understand that someone somewhere is doing the bookkeeping, making sure funds add up on all accounts, people need to be compensated for this, things have to be monitored from one account to another.. do you think you are going to have funds and you're going to ship them for free? Look at Western Union and other wire transfers.. Bitcoin is very volatile and there's miners everywhere.. the transaction fees are going to with the value much like it would with gold Trading.. people are doing a lot of pissing and moaning about it if you don't like it then don't f****** use it.. I think it's a pretty innovative and somewhat incognito way of doing a transfer, depending on the transaction I don't mind paying for the convenience.. it's simply just an Innovative way of transferring funds, and you're going to have to pay for the services..

Ok, again. This is not what this is about. I'm merely stating that it used to cost to send, now, all of sudden, it's costing AN ARM AND A LEG to send. From just a few bucks to now $30 to send F'ing $20?! Are you kidding me?!?!

Ok, again. This is not what this is about. I'm merely stating that it used to cost to send, now, all of sudden, it's costing AN ARM AND A LEG to send. From just a few bucks to now $30 to send F'ing $20?! Are you kidding me?!?!

I did give you an answer..

Cost me $50

Yet it only costs $10 to send us dollars via western union or moneygram. Fml! Go figure!

The only reason why I use bitcoin is because both western union and moneygram banned me.

When will these MASSIVE bitcoin transfer fees go back down?!?!

Yet it only costs $10 to send us dollars via western union or moneygram. Fml! Go figure!

The only reason why I use bitcoin is because both western union and moneygram banned me.

Use a different bitcoin exchange. Bitpay and Coinbase are trying to mess up bitcoin so ppl will move over to bit cash. Where they both will profit from.

are you a secret undercover agent working at bitcoin, attending the executive meetings? cool.

Use a different bitcoin exchange. Bitpay and Coinbase are trying to mess up bitcoin so ppl will move over to bit cash. Where they both will profit from.

are you a secret undercover agent working at bitcoin, attending the executive meetings? cool.

Nah. Lol girlfriend in way into it. She was telling me that’s why they are charging the high fees at Coinbase and bitpay. She said there is an investigation going on right now with them.

Nah. Lol girlfriend in way into it. She was telling me that’s why they are charging the high fees at Coinbase and bitpay. She said there is an investigation going on right now with them.

lol :)

other wallets are doing the same thing, it appears it is related to demand.

Depends.... Coinbase could have arrived Segwit and we wouldn't have had these issues but they didn't.... right now its a time where the community seems to be trying to push the normies out as crypto is still alittle too young for the masses... it need a couple more years to really come together to make it easy for the like grandma

Get Shredded!
Just sharing my story.... I made a purchase yesterday. $300, BTC fees $35. Sucks, ok, whatever.
I get an email I only paid $286.44
So I gotta pay another $14 I get it. BTC is volatile. But another $35 in fees to pay my $14?
Don’t make sense man.
I made my BTC payment within 1 min of being asked. Not bitchin. Kinda. Anyhoo. This was my latest BTC experience. Good luck

Just sharing my story.... I made a purchase yesterday. $300, BTC fees $35. Sucks, ok, whatever.
So I gotta pay another $14 I get it. BTC is volatile. But another $35 in fees to pay my $14?
Don’t make sense man.
I made my BTC payment within 1 min of being asked. Not bitchin. Kinda. Anyhoo. This was my latest BTC experience. Good luck

Same happened here

Don’t make sense man.

Coinmama???

Probably never from what I understand. The maximum amount of bitcoins that can ever be mined is 21 million. Once they’re all mined the any way to get more value out of them will be through transaction fees.

While this true you have to factor in the usual adjustment of combined miner hash thus adjusting the mining difficulty which is designed to help offset changes like that.
Different exchanges update in different timing intervals so sending from say coinbase to somebody running off a different exchange will run a different price. This once was a big way to make money as I could buy from an exchange and sell to a slower exchange monitoring the prices, selling at peak before the slower exchange price drops.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Is there any other apps to use besides coinbase etc that are dependable without the huge fees

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This is the new coin you should invest in. It will only increase in value....20171226_075940.jpg20171226_075928.jpg

Sent from my DEA work phone

The main problem i have is I'm suppose to believe this is only going to get bigger and better, but they need to charge over $30 because of traffic now with a very small percentage of the population using it. Seems like it's only going to get worse, not better. Fuck bitcoin.

I lost my coinbase account. Any suggestions for a new place? thanks

Back