• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

When you give me confidential credit info...

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'll be using an out of the country, aka 3rd world country, to process the info.

You guys cool with that?

Oh, and I'm going to hit you with a 1-3 $ processing charge to give me more money to help defray my discount I give you.

Thoughts?

Sent from my DEA work phone

Its the CC issuer that takes the international fee. ie your bank. We don't profit from the fees.

Heavy is just covering the cost of doing business.
I don't think Heavy has any control over it.

In order to use the CC processor that will participate in this kind of transaction he needs to use one outside the normal channels in this country.

I’m with Poirot, I’m fucking sick of seeing fees on everything. They call it a convenience fee, that street go’s
2ways. If they didn’t accept cc they wouldn’t be selling anything unless they have a brick and mortar store. And that cost way more to support then a web page and email. Just like a slimy car dealer, tries to charge a DOC fee, look motherfucker your the one that sells cars. Not 1 time have I ever paid a DOC fee. Look at their face when you tell them take off the fees or lose a sale. Lol

^^^^^
Run a business and then get back to me...

I’m back at you. I run my business 7 days a week 365, and I refuse to charge extra bullshit fees on top of price. And good business owner don’t need to be petty with these charges. A good business model will have this worked into price.

I don't think Heavy has any control over it.

In order to use the CC processor that will participate in this kind of transaction he needs to use one outside the normal channels in this country.

With all that has happened and all going on with kratom and the gov this is exactly true!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Isn't working it in to the price just a sneaky way of collecting the same charge?

Isn't working it in to the price just a sneaky way of collecting the same charge?

Yes.

Better to break it down so people know what they are paying for.

But, MHK has no influence on the CC charge, the processor is independent of MHK.

LOL how much money are we debating over, a couple bucks?

It's like debating having to pay for registration of a car after you buy it, makes no sense.

Yes.
Thats what makes this thread ridiculous.
Hide it and you're being sneaky.
Put it out in the open and get criticized.

Sneaky? Do you call calculating your overhead cost of doing business in the price of the items you sell sneaky? My point was charging fees like this to me is petty and poor business practice. Provide a great service or product for a reasonable price for said amount. Quit with ooo by the way fees. People like me don’t stand for backdoor sales tactics.

I’m with Poirot, I’m fucking sick of seeing fees on everything. They call it a convenience fee, that street go’s
2ways. If they didn’t accept cc they wouldn’t be selling anything unless they have a brick and mortar store. And that cost way more to support then a web page and email. Just like a slimy car dealer, tries to charge a DOC fee, look motherfucker your the one that sells cars. Not 1 time have I ever paid a DOC fee. Look at their face when you tell them take off the fees or lose a sale. Lol
I was never charged a credit card processing fee in the past

Yes.

Better to break it down so people know what they are paying for.

But, MHK has no influence on the CC charge, the processor is independent of MHK.

LOL how much money are we debating over, a couple bucks?

It's like debating having to pay for registration of a car after you buy it, makes no sense.
Never charged a fee before

As long as they disclose if there will be a surcharge I don't see where there's a problem. I take all credit cards for my business and I don't charge any extra fees but I can see where some businesses with tight margins might need to.

Its an international fee. We were forced into using an overseas merchant account due to US banks, the FDA and DEA villainizing Kratom. We don't get anything from it. Its the issuers card that takes the money from what my bank told me. Apparently many cards charge that fee but some do not.

I would be happy to send extra Kratom to Poirot to make up for it

Just PM me the info and I'll take care of you

Thanks!

As long as they disclose if there will be a surcharge I don't see where there's a problem. I take all credit cards for my business and I don't charge any extra fees but I can see where some businesses with tight margins might need to.

I paid $30,000 for one of my businesses this year in fees. CC fees (% of sales) to businesses are going up and will eventually have to start to be passed onto the consumer in some capacity. This is just to accept CC payments. Albeit, Heavy’s scenario is different.

LowT

Get Shredded!
Its an international fee. We were forced into using an overseas merchant account due to US banks, the FDA and DEA villainizing Kratom. We don't get anything from it. Its the issuers card that takes the money from what my bank told me. Apparently many cards charge that fee but some do not.

I would be happy to send extra Kratom to Poirot to make up for it

Just PM me the info and I'll take care of you

Thanks!

Ill just send you the $3 if this ends it...

Even if you have a "brick and mortar" you stiff have to pay merchant fees when you process credit cards. In fact Amex charges the most.

I do get what you are saying and I think your thoughts are on some things to be merely the "cost of doing business."

Here is an example for me: Airlines will charge you so much for luggage over a certain weight, charge for headphones, a pillow, a blanket. Stupid bullshit that is irritating. Personally, I would rather you charge me 5 dollars more for the ticket and let me think I got that shit for free. Goes down easier.

However, charging on credit card fees is pretty standard practice. Across the board.

But that is why I don't take credit cards in my business. I can get away with it but many merchants can't.

My fucking issue is an OVERSEAS PROCESSOR.....I DON'T WANT MY SHIT COMPROMISED.....fuck me, this shit is simple...my bank sent me an alert, it freaked me out, I was drinking and it pissed me off...i was never charged a fee before with MHK, so yeah, it's not the money, it's the Nigerian CC processor....or wherever the fuck they're from.....I'll be starting a thread on how to improve/protect your credit when I return from Boerne.

Back