• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can’t wait to get serious !!!!!

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When I get back from vacation , I am cutting the drinking down and getting serious ... placing a new order for my new stack ... going to lower the test and let the other compounds do there thing .... Sust 400mg , Mast P 500mg and Primo 800mg .... going to be sick come spring ....

It never hurts to cut down the alcohol consumption when you can....been there done that in the past.

That a boy Sum's... I like to drink, and try to watch it. MON thru THU no booze for me. FRI and SAT wife and I light it up and party the stress from the week away.
(Booze, sex, etc).

SUN I have hair of the dog ( a couple in the AM) done by noon, and drink water the rest of the day.
One day Ill quit totally, just don't want to commit yet, since we have fun and my bloods (liver, etc) come back perfect.
Wont last forever though.

I only do orals (D-Bol, A-Var) only once or twice as week pre-workout (wow it helps) because I like to drink,and feel like shit when I run any oral steroid.
I just like the Test-E / Deca combo. Fits me well...

If you're serious then you'd stop the alcohol

Cut the booze loose from your life and start taking care of yourself first. That is an order ;)

Gotta start somewhere. Good for you

merry Christmas Sumner. Enjoy the time in Hawaii with family!

Back