• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Christmas came early!

chicagosterone

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to give a shout out to vision and the psl crew for a speedy mini touchdown. Grabbed me some orals to add into my upcoming cycle, nothing crazy but happy with the looks of everything so far. When they say speedy domestic shipping they mean it. So cannot say enough good things about my most recent transaction with psl. Visions a good dude quick to respond, and shipping was equally fast..... I figured I buy shit for everyone else on Christmas, may aswell treat myself to a little present too! Merry Christmas fellas.
2x tbols
2x winnys
2x aromas
1x Clen
1x Clomid
2x hcg (not shown in image)
077ad211537c1bf61abcef0a35d8c0db.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

First and foremost thank you very much for the feedback.. that's extremely kind of you to extend yourself like this. And it was a pleasure doing business with you, you were very easy and understanding during the entire process. Again thank you very much for the feedback and have yourself an amazing Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Now that’s what needs to be under the tree. I need my wife (skullz722) to order me some tren so I can get on the Christmas tren train lol.

Now that’s what needs to be under the tree. I need my wife (skullz722) to order me some tren so I can get on the Christmas tren train lol.
Yeah buddy.... I'll be on the tren train on this next run.... I'm sitting on a mixture of shit, now I just need to narrow it down and dial in dosages.... never ran clen before, figure ill start small maybe 20mgs work my way up.

That tbol looks delicious. I haven’t ran that one in a while. Was one of my all time favs for a long time. Thanks for the post bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That tbol looks delicious. I haven’t ran that one in a while. Was one of my all time favs for a long time. Thanks for the post bro.

Same here bro. Some would claim tbol is a "weak" compound. I would beg to differ. It packs on muscle beautifully. Most are used to the dbol or anadrol effect where you get the initial water weight. A lot of people equate this to "gains". Once the compound is dropped and the water dissipates, that's when you see how much muscle you've truly gained. Tbol packs on muscle at a moderate rate without the extra water and estrogen. The end result is just as much if not MORE muscle than dbol or anadrol.

Love tbol. Very effective and very versatile. Definitely an underrated drug IMO.

Yeah never ran tbol before, I'm looking forward to it.

Same here bro. Some would claim tbol is a "weak" compound. I would beg to differ. It packs on muscle beautifully. Most are used to the dbol or anadrol effect where you get the initial water weight. A lot of people equate this to "gains". Once the compound is dropped and the water dissipates, that's when you see how much muscle you've truly gained. Tbol packs on muscle at a moderate rate without the extra water and estrogen. The end result is just as much if not MORE muscle than dbol or anadrol.

Love tbol. Very effective and very versatile. Definitely an underrated drug IMO.
This is exactly why it's on my to do list, I've read allot of good things about this compound. Thisis just a re affirmation of my initial thoughts.

This is exactly why it's on my to do list, I've read allot of good things about this compound. Thisis just a re affirmation of my initial thoughts.

It's great. Now of course everyone's different so there are still some who just don't get the same results. Kind of like me with winny. Some claim winny outshines anavar when it comes to getting thst dry/cut look but honestly I've megadosed winny at 200mg and even then was unimpressed. Now gove me 80mg of anavar and i'm loving life.

Back