• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Top Prospects BOXING 2017 (kid is a beast)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I really never been into boxing, but as I get older I'm actually taking a keen liking of it.. To bad it's fading in the mainstream..But let me tell ya, there's some monsters climbing the ranks..

Anyone seen this bloke Anthony Joshua? The kid is 6'6 , 82 inch reach with a record of 20-0 all KO's and TKO's.. The kid is a monster!

I've always been into boxing as you said it's a dieing sport.. I haven't seen this Anthony kid yet but ill look and see... Glad to see at least there's still ppl taking a liking to boxing..

Cheapthreads out...

I really never been into boxing, but as I get older I'm actually taking a keen liking of it.. To bad it's fading in the mainstream..But let me tell ya, there's some monsters climbing the ranks..

Anyone seen this bloke Anthony Joshua? The kid is 6'6 , 82 inch reach with a record of 20-0 all KO's and TKO's.. The kid is a monster!

Yeah, he's definitely a beast. Tearing dudes up

Wilder will give him his first loss

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yea I believe so. Wilder will get the win. Easy imo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back