• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

66250 GC Log Prop/Mast/Tren/DB

sixsix250

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok fellas here is the deal. I had another log going for GC with their NPP, DECA, TEST CYP. It was fantastic, I gained a solid 15lbs and the gear was as smooth as can be and the shipping fast as can be. I'm more than happy with the products as well as Isis and the rest of the customer service team. I shot the shit with both of them and they are both really down to earth people, that means something to a guy like me when I do business.
So as you saw in my last log I was in a pretty nasty car crash and had to take some time off work and it's been a little tough with the Hollidays here. The important thing is that I have my health still and loving friends and family. So as I got towards the end of my cycle I had plans to switch over to gear that I had laying around that were leftovers from other cycles and several dif labs. I talked with Idog sharing thoughts about how to put the rest of this cycle together. I would have liked to stayed with GC only gear but with bills backed up and presents that need to get under the tree it would be totally wrong of me to be spending money on gear right now. Anyway, long story short, to my surprise Idog contacted GC and they decided that they wanted to send me the other part of the cycle so I could keep running GC only. Wow! Now it's cool and all to get free gear, it's nice to know that they want me to keep running a log for them. But what is absolutely amazing and what really puts me in the Christmas spirit is knowing that there are people out there who still care and help each other out. So a HUGE thanks to GC and IDog for doing this. It Def makes me want to pay it forward and help someone else out there and put them in the spirit as well.
So here is the game plan and it starts today. First off it's time to clean the diet up, second is my work is a bit closer now so I'll be gun ho in training. So here is the plan
Test prop 1.25 ml EOD ( 437 MG/WK)
Mast prop 1.25 ml EOD (437 MG/WK)
Tren A .75 ml EOD (267 MG/WK)
Test cyp 1ml /wk (250MG/WK)

So this is where I'm going to start. If all goes well I will up the Tren another .25ml and see how that goes. I'm super excited to get this going. Also they sent me 2 vials of the Double Base 75mg Tren base and 75mg Bold base per ml.
I'll be using 1ml pre workout. Again I'm super excited to see what this does. I had got some of the test suspension and I loved it so I'm sure this should be great.
So thanks again Idog and GC !! Let the Gains begin !!
e17905fa43cb2cd080e330469eae6bed.jpg

Good deal and nice of them to help you get your cycle going despite your nasty accident and the fallout from that. Hopefully there will be nothing to stand in your way as you make your comeback so go get it!

Here we go!!
Got my test prop/mast/Tren and DB ready to go.. going to hit some full upper body today. For the first week or 2 I'm going to do a upperbody/lower body split just to get back in the groove and get the blood flowing. After that I will go back to the regular schedule..
ad3f0ce73794aca3062105a2bf0eeb69.jpg

Have fun and enjoy the ride!!! We are glad to help bro. Thanks again for the kind words!!

Well that was a hell of a work out !! I'm going to hold off my review of the Double Base until I try it a few more times. It was Def some kick ass stuff and I lifted harder and longer than I have in awhile. So I want to see if I react the same way over the next couple times I train with it.
As usual the gear was clean and smooth. Being all short esters and 1ml of DB I am moving a good bit of oil in 1 week so smooth pain free gear is a must. So far these compounds are just as smooth as the cyp and deca was. I did get a bit of a tickle in my throat from the Tren. I do get Tren cough pretty bad sometimes when I pin it solo. But I'm pinning it with other oils so that helps. That little tickle in my throat is telling me that it's going to be a heck of a ride. Ok, time to crush some salmon and rice. I did say I was going to clean up the diet so last night I bought some wild cought salmon that was half price. Always get wild cought salmon and not farm raised. It has a bit stronger taste but the wild cought is the one with all the Omegas in it. At least that's what I remember lol

Get fired up!!!!!

Well that was a hell of a work out !! I'm going to hold off my review of the Double Base until I try it a few more times. It was Def some kick ass stuff and I lifted harder and longer than I have in awhile. So I want to see if I react the same way over the next couple times I train with it.
As usual the gear was clean and smooth. Being all short esters and 1ml of DB I am moving a good bit of oil in 1 week so smooth pain free gear is a must. So far these compounds are just as smooth as the cyp and deca was. I did get a bit of a tickle in my throat from the Tren. I do get Tren cough pretty bad sometimes when I pin it solo. But I'm pinning it with other oils so that helps. That little tickle in my throat is telling me that it's going to be a heck of a ride. Ok, time to crush some salmon and rice. I did say I was going to clean up the diet so last night I bought some wild cought salmon that was half price. Always get wild cought salmon and not farm raised. It has a bit stronger taste but the wild cought is the one with all the Omegas in it. At least that's what I remember lol

First I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. Be safe this Holliday and enjoy spending some quality time with your family.
So I was felling a bit sluggish today after I had to do some work stuff. Didn't really feel like going to the gym but with them being closed on Christmas day I knew that I had to get in there. So I filled up 1ml of the Double Base hoping it would give me that extra push and off I went. Got some chest then some arms and light traps. I'd say about 2 working sets into my first chest exercise is when that Base kicked in. I honestly didn't even feel like taking the weights off of the rack lol, it was one of those nights. As I sat down on the HS chest press I had on each side 115 lbs and knocked out 10 easy to my surprise. Then I threw a 35lb plate on top of each side and slammed that for 8. Caught my breath and thought damn.. The way I was feeling earlier this should not have been easy. Anyway I'm going to credit that to the DB.
Tomorrow it's time to get these long as legs some work.
Be safe everyone and happy Hollidays !!

Double base and Six-Best Friends!!!

First I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. Be safe this Holliday and enjoy spending some quality time with your family.
So I was felling a bit sluggish today after I had to do some work stuff. Didn't really feel like going to the gym but with them being closed on Christmas day I knew that I had to get in there. So I filled up 1ml of the Double Base hoping it would give me that extra push and off I went. Got some chest then some arms and light traps. I'd say about 2 working sets into my first chest exercise is when that Base kicked in. I honestly didn't even feel like taking the weights off of the rack lol, it was one of those nights. As I sat down on the HS chest press I had on each side 115 lbs and knocked out 10 easy to my surprise. Then I threw a 35lb plate on top of each side and slammed that for 8. Caught my breath and thought damn.. The way I was feeling earlier this should not have been easy. Anyway I'm going to credit that to the DB.
Tomorrow it's time to get these long as legs some work.
Be safe everyone and happy Hollidays !!

IML Gear Cream!
Hey bro, that’s pretty damn cool of GC to help you out like this.

I’ll be following man. Always have enjoyed your logs.
Yo Trip. What's up man? Hope you had a Merry Christmas. That was totally cool of them and right on time to be honest. This morning around 5am my neighbor saw someone trying to break into my work van and then as I get ready to leave work my van won't start lol. Just got to laugh sometimes. But I did have an awesome Christmas with the family and that's what it important. All the other BS is just temporary. Oh, and last night on Christmas I get home and smell oil really bad so I go in the basement. Yup, the burner is leaking right at the motor, about 4 cups of oil surrounding the unit. Me and my brother were up until 1am trying to fix it. Finally got it done about 1hr ago. The punches keep rolling lol. Anyway the reason I even mentioned that was because my logs are usually a bit more detailed and I haven't really been able to do the yet. But GC took care of me and I'll be back on track soon with this log cuz I kind of feel like I'm letting them down at the moment but im in this for the long haul so I'll be back on this soon and try and be more detailed with diet and training..
Hope you had a great Holliday brother and if I don't hear from you have a great New Year as well !!

Following as well.. I got some of the DB as well shit i very potent this is why i have left overs...lol... It burns going in i can taste it feel it smell it piss it... What's good...

Cheapthreads out...

We got you bro!!! Hang tough.

Yo Trip. What's up man? Hope you had a Merry Christmas. That was totally cool of them and right on time to be honest. This morning around 5am my neighbor saw someone trying to break into my work van and then as I get ready to leave work my van won't start lol. Just got to laugh sometimes. But I did have an awesome Christmas with the family and that's what it important. All the other BS is just temporary. Oh, and last night on Christmas I get home and smell oil really bad so I go in the basement. Yup, the burner is leaking right at the motor, about 4 cups of oil surrounding the unit. Me and my brother were up until 1am trying to fix it. Finally got it done about 1hr ago. The punches keep rolling lol. Anyway the reason I even mentioned that was because my logs are usually a bit more detailed and I haven't really been able to do the yet. But GC took care of me and I'll be back on track soon with this log cuz I kind of feel like I'm letting them down at the moment but im in this for the long haul so I'll be back on this soon and try and be more detailed with diet and training..
Hope you had a great Holliday brother and if I don't hear from you have a great New Year as well !!

Quick little update. Ran in the gym real quick for a pump day before I go out with the gf. Took a couple quick pics for you guys. I'm super happy with where I am at right now and I can't wait to see what happens.
Have a great and safe New Years !!
3fddf01c1253582ad623f05141062c6d.jpg
88f7843e00d9605db631c9e0b254f6fe.jpg
3b60b496cd373b6b35e517ddae6588f5.jpg

Looking solid dude. Your delts look very nice and round. Do you mostly pin your delts?

Trensomnia has kicked in. For the last 2 days I have waken up every hour. And I mean full on awake, I usually have to get up and walk around or something for like 15 min then I go back to bed for another hour. No Tren sweats tho, I think at this low dose and help with the Masteron that the sweats have not shown up yet. Which is good cuz Tren usually makes me leave puddles on my sheets.. Get ready for some late night posts lol

ahh yes...Trensomnia...try some melatonin and see if it helps.

Trensomnia has kicked in. For the last 2 days I have waken up every hour. And I mean full on awake, I usually have to get up and walk around or something for like 15 min then I go back to bed for another hour. No Tren sweats tho, I think at this low dose and help with the Masteron that the sweats have not shown up yet. Which is good cuz Tren usually makes me leave puddles on my sheets.. Get ready for some late night posts lol

Wow you lookin good boss .. Im running about the same as you but im still at 252lbs right now.. I look good even running tren mast and cyp/prop blend..
L
Ill be watching. Keep up the good work..

Cheapthreads out..

Get Shredded!
Cheap showing some love up in here...2018 is going to be a great year!!!💪

Wow you lookin good boss .. Im running about the same as you but im still at 252lbs right now.. I look good even running tren mast and cyp/prop blend..
L
Ill be watching. Keep up the good work..

Cheapthreads out..
Thanks Cheap! I still have a lot of adjustments to do to my diet and training. So when I take all that into consideration im
pretty happy with the results so far. The gear is Def good in my book. I've been hitting all GC gear for the past couple months and everything has been smooth and pretty much pip free. There is no way I would be able to handle pippy gear having to pin eod lol.. My complements to the chef !

3-5 mg will do you right.💪

QUOTE=sixsix250;1338302]I'm going to try that tonight. I do have RX sleeping pills but they make me feel like a zombie for most of the morning[/QUOTE]

I had problems on tren e . I was takin 5mg melatonin and 2 Benadryl. I’d wake up after 3 hours and be up for 5hours . I found listening to Celtic music helped

I had problems on tren e . I was takin 5mg melatonin and 2 Benadryl. I’d wake up after 3 hours and be up for 5hours . I found listening to Celtic music helped

Well what you expect to happen when you literally had no experience with any aas compounds lol? But you can always research and try again but no reason for you to use any Tren

Back