• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Finished batch: "Omega 300" (150DHB/150NPP)

T

tone

Get Shredded!
This is my personal favorite blend. I absolutely love it. I do tend to get a little insomnia from the DHB it seems..but it's hard to say.

I had to indroduce a small amount of Guiaicol.. it's barely noticeable though.

Attachments

• 2017-12-19 18.54.06.jpg
    2017-12-19 18.54.06.jpg
    437.8 KB · Views: 144
Looks great! I’m sure that it’s a blend that will put on some quality lean muscle

The mad scientist strikes again. Gear looks great Tone. I haven’t ventured into DHB yet, but I’ve got time.

There is a DHB on the Androgen forum here about this DHB. It's fairly new to home brewers so alot of chemists are loading it down with WAY too many solvents out of fear of it crashing - which has led to mass hysteria. Same thing goes for Primo.

I've probably went through 15 grams of this stuff running prototypes. The raws are about the same price as primo.. so it's not something alot of guys want to experiment on. I'm a huge fan of DHB.

Looking great.

What's the carrier? Maybe you could ditch the guaiacol with mig as carrier.

Mig is the carrier. I tried several prototypes with EO.. But it really needed a touch Guaiciol for it to remain stable.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah that looks sick. Primo/DHB would be sick too...

You're a beast and so are your blends!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Looks nice and clean, as does your brewing environment, good for you!!

Its finally done...... Good I will pm my addy. :coffee:

This is my personal favorite blend. I absolutely love it. I do tend to get a little insomnia from the DHB it seems..but it's hard to say.

I had to indroduce a small amount of Guiaicol.. it's barely noticeable though.
God damn brother that's a nice combo right there. Absolutely beautiful nothing I couldn't do with my eyes closed though..lol..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

A gentleman never tells! I can't be sharing all my tricks! ;)

That's fair. Will try it one day.

Will have to go with gua and mct, since I can't get mig here. Should be ok if I aim for 100/100 instead of 150/150.

Back