• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Low for Prop

Canebrake

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
3cb1b88823eed2536b3efd994b25550f.jpg

These labs are from a blend I’m using. It’s a cutstack 300. 100mg of Prop, Mast P and Tren A. I’m injecting 1cc eod. These bloods were pulled the morning of my next pin. I’ve been on this for about 6 weeks. The reason I pulled labs was because my TRY doc sprung labs on me the beginning of December. Thinking that Prop was going to have me high I skipped a pin day and these are what I got. The labs below are 4 days from last pin. Something just doesn’t seem right to me.
d80103fcdd739d43571426ee882455d7.jpg

First bloods are how many hours from your last pin? 48?

First bloods are how many hours from your last pin? 48?

First bloods which is the bottom set I pinned last on Sunday AM and blood draw was Wednesday AM. I’d say 72 hrs

First bloods which is the bottom set I pinned last on Sunday AM and blood draw was Wednesday AM. I’d say 72 hrs

Thanks. I assumed you were about 90kg and when I estimate what I think your bloods should be I come up with around 380ng/dl. It’s a fairly basic estimate but it’s been very accurate for several people in the past.

So, I think that 62ng/dl is well below what it should be and is what I’d expect if you were pinning about 17mg EOD.

Caveats: not all pinning locations result in the same bioavailability and your metabolism of T may be significantly faster than most people. Moreover, there might be other contributing factors.

3cb1b88823eed2536b3efd994b25550f.jpg

These labs are from a blend I’m using. It’s a cutstack 300. 100mg of Prop, Mast P and Tren A. I’m injecting 1cc eod. These bloods were pulled the morning of my next pin. I’ve been on this for about 6 weeks. The reason I pulled labs was because my TRY doc sprung labs on me the beginning of December. Thinking that Prop was going to have me high I skipped a pin day and these are what I got. The labs below are 4 days from last pin. Something just doesn’t seem right to me.
d80103fcdd739d43571426ee882455d7.jpg
Doesn't look like there's any test in there. If so, it's minimal at best.

Even with prop, 4 days after your pin, you should have been in the 1000+ range I would guess.

What lab

Doesn't look like there's any test in there. If so, it's minimal at best.

Even with prop, 4 days after your pin, you should have been in the 1000+ range I would guess.

What lab

That’s what I thought. It should be a bunch higher. The lab isn’t from here. The excuse I got from the rep said it’s supposed to be used in conjunction with additional test. I said I’m not buying that. If it truly had the amounts of hormone in it that it stated on the vial it wouldn’t be necessary

That’s what I thought. It should be a bunch higher. The lab isn’t from here. The excuse I got from the rep said it’s supposed to be used in conjunction with additional test. I said I’m not buying that. If it truly had the amounts of hormone in it that it stated on the vial it wouldn’t be necessary
Was it from a sponsor here?

All I know is I just posted bloods of Sovereign Test Cyp @ 250mg a week and had 1851 total Test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Short esters are a bitch, wild variations.

I would not hang my hat on any of this....just my experience.

Back