• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cbd cream

M760

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My cousin hs a torn rotator cuff and has to wait another 6 weeeks before he's eligible for benefits through his work. I've heard cbd can be good for pain relief. Are their any vendors here that sell or can someone point me in the direction of a reputable company. Thanks! He wants and need to be drug free so opiates and Mary Jane are not an option

WhT state do you live in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty easy to get here in Colorado

Pretty easy to get here in Colorado

That’s why I asked him his profile says Cali so any dispense should carry it

CBd cream is also legal so any headshop should have it

Just stay away from the stuff you can buy online CBD oil and Hemp oil is not the same

That’s why I asked him his profile says Cali so any dispense should carry it

CBd cream is also legal so any headshop should have it

Yea you are correct if he lives in Cali and he goes to a recreational dispensary, unless he has a red card then he can go to any dispensary

Another thing to try is TB-500

Yea I'm in Cali San Diego to be exact. My card is expired rt now I was just wondering if I could get online butbit sounds like I should stay away from that and go to a shop

I have a friend of mine that works a a place that makes the CBD oil. From what he said hemp oil is less potent because it coms from the seeds and stems and CBD oil comes from the flower and leaves “cuttings” from the shit you buy to smoke.

Back