• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who has a Firestick? question

LowTman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My son wants a firestick for Xmas. I can buy one with kodi already loaded for him. He is pretty say and probably knows how to sideload it. Your thoughts?

LowT

Look up in youtube projectcordless. He has everything you need and his build is flawless and runs super smooth!!! Dont pay extra for it you can add kodi easily.

Yeah don't pay for one already programmed. They are a rip off. Its worth doing yourself and chances are you'll have to reprogram it one day anyways cause they are always having issues.

"Jailbraking" the firestick takes along 5 seconds, changing 2 or 3 things in the settings.

And then adding Kodi and a Build take a no time at all. I suggest the Titanium build.

You and literally search for everything on YouTube...
How to jailbreak a firestick
How to add kodi to firestick
How to add Titanium build

It's very easy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

It's easy to do but, I wouldn't bother with it anymore.

With the crackdown on streaming sites since the firestick came out, it's a giant pain in the ass to keep it up to date and working properly.... Like weekly fucking with it.

My son wants a firestick for Xmas. I can buy one with kodi already loaded for him. He is pretty say and probably knows how to sideload it. Your thoughts?

LowT
Me

Sent from my DEA work phone

The ladies love my fire stick.

It's easy to do but, I wouldn't bother with it anymore.

With the crackdown on streaming sites since the firestick came out, it's a giant pain in the ass to keep it up to date and working properly.... Like weekly fucking with it.

This ^^^ getting harder and harder to keep it running

I don't have any issues with my firstick. I used to run builds but found them us less for me as I only watch movies no live TV, sports so I just have like 4 addons for movies. Very basic but keeps things running smooth. Stay with the larger addons and they are pretty stable, if a developer leaves there's always one coming in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

For a solid setup I second what “the comeback” said. I’ve used it for years and the key is now Titanium addon after you get Kodi. It stops the pain to keep updating your app and finding new one when they go out. It give you an interface like Netflix and pulls the movies and tv shows from background apps.

Very easy to install and would not pay for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had to uninstall titanium couldn't get to Kodi Main screen to do manual updates from repositories, so now I'm not running any builds just installing certain apps directly from Kodi repositories. Running terrarium also it's working good

Had to uninstall titanium couldn't get to Kodi Main screen to do manual updates from repositories, so now I'm not running any builds just installing certain apps directly from Kodi repositories. Running terrarium also it's working good
I fucked myself I downloaded Supreme builds with titanium and its other shit all my apps are broken I'm fucking pissed

I fucked myself I downloaded Supreme builds with titanium and its other shit all my apps are broken I'm fucking pissed

Yeah that's what happened to me and it keeps happening over and over. Some addons won't update through a build you have to update manually through the Kodi add Source function and add the website with the repository directly. I use mostly Motor Replays, planet MMA, Cartoon Crazy for anime and a movie addon. Use terrarium for TV and shows.

They call it a fire stick because you have the clap
Wrong you fucking faget....its called a 'FIRESTICK" because after niggers fucked your cunt of a mother, their dicks burned...duh.
Now go wash your mouth out with buckshot....00.....or 000.....

I’ll wash your mouth out with my cum after I hold you down and rape your face

Does it run the content off dedicated servers/sites,peer to peer,public torrent streams etc??? I considered getting one for my bedroom but I get all my content from private torrent sites currently and won't run the risk of public ones anymore. Forced encryption is a must have and dnscrypt is awesome!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Does it run the content off dedicated servers/sites,peer to peer,public torrent streams etc??? I considered getting one for my bedroom but I get all my content from private torrent sites currently and won't run the risk of public ones anymore. Forced encryption is a must have and dnscrypt is awesome!

Torrentleech? That's a private torrent site I used for many years

Torrentleech? That's a private torrent site I used for many years
Been on torrentleech 10+ years but rarely use it anymore, mostly iptorrents these days.

The Titanium build still works flawless for me. But could be because I'm using Real Debrid. We watch movies all day every day. We watched The Foreigner and my daughter watched Coco. No problems.

I tried Terrarium but it's not near as user friendly to navigate thru and has the annoying ads.

The Titanium build still works flawless for me. But could be because I'm using Real Debrid. We watch movies all day every day. We watched The Foreigner and my daughter watched Coco. No problems.

I tried Terrarium but it's not near as user friendly to navigate thru and has the annoying ads.

Haven’t tried titanium. But the reason I switched to terrarium was the easy interface (Netflix like). Plus you can make it only give you HD links. Hate cam. The ads do suck though.

Back