• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

McDonald’s Confession

galois

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I love their double hamburgers. I’ll get 6 of them for like $14 and shove them straight down my throat without chewing. One day I ate 10. :( If it wasn’t for the sodium I’d probably eat those fucking things every day.

Now I need to go to McDonalds...:wits:

Attachments

• 99727E0E-CE4C-4E03-8912-DA4E20B74921.jpeg
    99727E0E-CE4C-4E03-8912-DA4E20B74921.jpeg
    302.2 KB · Views: 200
  • E0A8CBC7-FE6F-4980-A00A-477D14E1A25C.jpeg
    E0A8CBC7-FE6F-4980-A00A-477D14E1A25C.jpeg
    11 KB · Views: 197
My usual order is the 20 piece mcnugget meal supersized and 2 mc doubles... I dont drink the soda though.. So that makes it healthier, right.

6!!! I do 3. I’ll take the top or bottom bun off most of the time.
I love those nuggets to 20 piece.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Back in my high school stoner phase we’d eat 2-4 of these everyday for years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A while ago here in Cali they would run a promo where u can buy as many cheeseburgers u want .25 each!! I remember my parents buying like 30 of them with large fries and we would be fed for lunch and dinner hahah

Back in my high school stoner phase we’d eat 2-4 of these everyday for years

i’m hearing you’ve been in training for a long, long time

They used to have ¢25 and ¢50 burgers at McDonald's on certain nights.

Guy I knew in college would spend $20 on those then freeze them. He ate nothing but frozen and then thawed McDonald's burgers for two semesters.

A while ago here in Cali they would run a promo where u can buy as many cheeseburgers u want .25 each!! I remember my parents buying like 30 of them with large fries and we would be fed for lunch and dinner hahah

Dang.. they put a limit on that in my city.. 20 was the limit one person could buy at one time. I would always get the limit. 20c hamburger Mondays and 25 cent cheese burger Wednesdays.

Dang.. they put a limit on that in my city.. 20 was the limit one person could buy at one time. I would always get the limit. 20c hamburger Mondays and 25 cent cheese burger Wednesdays.
That's what it was! I forgot exactly how much they were but you're correct.

I cracked up the first time I opened his freezer and burgers were stacked in there in their wrappers lol.

Where I grew up I remember when the temp would drop to a certain temp they would charge the temp per burger! There was a 30 burger limit my mom would send my brother and I in separate so we would get like 90 burgers between all three of us for a few bucks then eat McDonald's for a few days until we couldn't stand them anymore!

I love their double hamburgers. I’ll get 6 of them for like $14 and shove them straight down my throat without chewing. One day I ate 10. :( If it wasn’t for the sodium I’d probably eat those fucking things every day.

Now I need to go to McDonalds...:wits:
The McRib is my weakness

Sent from my DEA work phone

Where I grew up I remember when the temp would drop to a certain temp they would charge the temp per burger! There was a 30 burger limit my mom would send my brother and I in separate so we would get like 90 burgers between all three of us for a few bucks then eat McDonald's for a few days until we couldn't stand them anymore!

Don’t take this the wrong way but your mom might be my soul mate.

Don’t take this the wrong way but your mom might be my soul mate.

Lolz...

Damn I haven't had McDonald's in years, gonna have to stop and get some now

McDonald is delicious. Now I want some

If all of you could seen what I see everyday and what I know about this fast food industry, You would never eat out again. I’m in Refrigeration and we specialize in restaurant equipment also. I work in theses shit holes everyday.

If all of you could seen what I see everyday and what I know about this fast food industry, You would never eat out again. I’m in Refrigeration and we specialize in restaurant equipment also. I work in theses shit holes everyday.
I went to school with this girl whose dad ran some sort of meat trucking business. There must be a proper term for it but basically they’d get truckloads of class X meat and truck it to Taco Bell. She said it was gnarly white crap and it was colored brown by the Taco Bell folks.

BTW I fucking love Taco Bell tacos. :)

I went to school with this girl whose dad ran some sort of meat trucking business. There must be a proper term for it but basically they’d get truckloads of class X meat and truck it to Taco Bell. She said it was gnarly white crap and it was colored brown by the Taco Bell folks.

BTW I fucking love Taco Bell tacos. :)

Lol, yeah we all joke that they sprinkle crack in the meat...... we will be at a store installing new equipment and have orange cones up blocking the driveway, theses dam people will drive over he curb and drive backwards in the drive thru. Then get mad as hell when we tell them no tacos for you.

About 10 White Castle double cheeseburgers did it for me back in the day. Now 2 or 3 McD double cheeseburgers, only two buns suffice

I’ve never been a fan of Mc Dicks. I really don’t understand why people love the chicken nuggets so much, I think they taste like shit. There are so many other cheap fast food places that offer better chicken strips.

Had one of the quarter pounders with cheese a few months ago. I wanted to puke afterwards. Stuff is garbage. lol

Fries ?
No one mentioned fries.
Way back I would get three large fries dump them in the bag and heaven.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Guess what boys.

Inn n out is finally coming to Colorado.

Back