• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thanks uncle z

breal

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been ordering over seas for awhile finally got one stopped sent the pic of the letter and couple weeks later had my stuff thanks appreciate it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been ordering over seas for awhile finally got one stopped sent the pic of the letter and couple weeks later had my stuff thanks appreciate it

Good shit brother. Had the same happen to me a few months back. Sent the pic and had my gear shortly after the email. Z always has our backs.

We always come threw even when unfortunate events happen. Some things are out of our hands but with the promise of guaranteed shipping we will hold our end of the bargain. Thanks to all of our loyal customers.

We always come threw even when unfortunate events happen. Some things are out of our hands but with the promise of guaranteed shipping we will hold our end of the bargain. Thanks to all of our loyal customers.

Right on

Same thread at a different sponsors subforum. You had two stopped, one from each?

No he's spreading the word that Z takes care of his own brother that's all. I did the same when it happened to me

No he's spreading the word that Z takes care of his own brother that's all. I did the same when it happened to me

I understand that. Uncle z is great people. I’m just saying he literally has the exact same thread posted in another’s sponsors forum. Was just curious if he had two stopped, One from each sponsor.

out of curiosity is all.

I understand that. Uncle z is great people. I’m just saying he literally has the exact same thread posted in another’s sponsors forum. Was just curious if he had two stopped, One from each sponsor.

out of curiosity is all.

Yea i did i use both places

Nice. Your in good hands. Ontop and Uncle will take care of you brother.

Yea one got stopped the other was already shipped not much i could do but hope it got through obviously it didn’t but yea all his stuff been awesome good deals too i was lookin for hgh when i used him but loved everything ive got

I am wondering if it has happened to my gear, from overseas no letter yet, no gear yet . feeling frustrated. Hoping it is just slowed by holiday traffic, so ready for it!!

No worries, it's all good! Jumped the gun. Z is the best, always takes care. Patience is a virtue! Give thanks!

Back