• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HCG for last 4 weeks of Cycle?

Former Twig

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I am about to run my first cycle. It will be Test E only at 300mg every 3.5 days. I will also take aromisin but I haven't decided on the dosage for that yet.
Anyway, I'm trying to decide on my PCT plan and I have seen that HCG should be taken during the last 4 weeks of the cycle to get the nuts firing again. My question is if HCG keeps the nuts firing, wouldn't it be better to take it the entire cycle? Some clarification on this would be helpful.

You certainly can. Only downside is extra pinning and money.

Good point. The extra pinning would suck. Do you know what gauge HCG will work with? If it would work with a small needle it might not be too bad. Unfortunately I already order 23g needles for my test and I wish I had ordered 25g at least.

it’s water based so slin pins are fine.

aside, i might be the only guy here who uses slin pins for everything. i have a stupid system for loading oils which makes it less annoying. now, i think i’m switching to thinner carriers so it should be easy peasy.

Thanks for the info. Either way I still need to find an HCG source so I probably won't run it until the tail end of my cycle anyway.
I will just order thinner needles in the mean time.

HCG should be run thought the cycle at 300-500IU e2d.
If that had not been done then higher doses should be used during last few weeks, right up to PCT.

Ok that makes sense. Lower doses of running through the whole cycle and higher doses if waiting until end of cycle.
In your experience is there a benefit to one over the other?

it’s water based so slin pins are fine.

aside, i might be the only guy here who uses slin pins for everything. i have a stupid system for loading oils which makes it less annoying. now, i think i’m switching to thinner carriers so it should be easy peasy.
Not really brother anybody who's gear is made with Miglyol 840 more than likely using insulin pens personally I use 29 gauge.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Ok that makes sense. Lower doses of running through the whole cycle and higher doses if waiting until end of cycle.
In your experience is there a benefit to one over the other?
Yes brother big benefit if you take between 250 and 350 IU every third or fourth day starting day 14 of your cycle since you're running test e then your natural test production will never shut down which makes it 10 times easier to recover which also helps you keep your gains and not have to worry about your stuff not working.

As far as Clomid and nolvadex Clomid you want to take 100 MCG first 5 days then drop it down 50 mg for the next 25 days.

Nolvadex you should run 20 mg for 21 days starting day 14 after your cycle same with the Clomid start that 14 days after your last shot

Yes brother big benefit if you take between 250 and 350 IU every third or fourth day starting day 14 of your cycle since you're running test e then your natural test production will never shut down which makes it 10 times easier to recover which also helps you keep your gains and not have to worry about your stuff not working.

As far as Clomid and nolvadex Clomid you want to take 100 MCG first 5 days then drop it down 50 mg for the next 25 days.

Nolvadex you should run 20 mg for 21 days starting day 14 after your cycle same with the Clomid start that 14 days after your last shot

Test E does not shut you down ?
My whole life is a lie now. I dont want to live anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. Wait what? How is test e not going to shut you down?

You probably should start few small doses of HCG by third or fourth week of a cycle. Just to keep your Leydig cells in top shape so your PCT goes smoother.

Thanks for the advice guys. Sounds like the sooner I start HCG the better

Back