• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Low Serum T & CV Disease

TheShadow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Men with low plasma testosterone levels (<250ng/dl in this paper) exhibited increases in multiple cardiovascular disease markers.

Among many other deleterious effects of hypogonadism, this is one primary reason why I do not favour the 'cycling' theory of AAS use for physique athletes, as I would rather avoid spending any time in a hypogonadal state. (However long that may be, depending on the individual variable HPTA recovery rate). Cruising at a true TRT dose of testosterone, sufficient to put you somewhere in the 700-900ng/dl range removes the possibility of negative knocks to health markers of being hypogonadal, without introducing additional risk.

This is also a push to all males to be active in monitoring your endogenous hormone levels regularly as you age, at least once per year, and getting onto the relative form of HRT as and when necessary.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28757119

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back