• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Forum

mass121

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I believe the question was asked about the changing of the forum???

When I first started one would post pics to show where their starting from. If someone had a soucre, he would keep a log post pics of TD's, stats, before pics at start, and update pics through-out his cycle. Along with bloods, cheat meals, workout and diet. All of this, to help others or get help tweek'n his, and to let members know a source was g2g. I Started here the fatest ever im my life at 268lbs at 6' age 40. I got down to 214 and started a cycle. I posted pics at the start, fat as fuck. Again at 214lbs and four months into my cycle. Along with meals in SB's post you meals sticky. No one was ever negative, or insulting. In fact quite the opposite. Everyone motivated, and congratulated on the hard work and to keep it up. Now, it's just a "who can piss the furthest", (since its known that Oldschool has the biggest dick), and calling out members non stop. Of course there was the negges, and trolls, and if you did somthing stupid then it was open season.
But it was mostly a way to get information, research, learn, and maybe make a few friends along the way.

Jmho

I agree. ASF was super cool the first few years.

Some disagree but The Pit is spilling over into all the other subforums.

And I am just as guilty as this week I took a source to task in thier subforum in a unflattering way. I guess it is contagious.

IMF and their version of Anything Goes was the demise of that forum. Hell, years ago I joined IMF and introduced myself with a simple hello in the new member section and I got negged. No wonder why IMF is a ghost town, who want to deal with that?

I still think there a lot of good members and value here...

But there are also different personalities too. Some conflict with each other. And it can be entertaining.

IMO some members thrive on attention (real base ego shit). And so you will have "stand outs." I try not to get drawn in and dragged along, but it still happens from time to time.

Plus the tranny shit is so good...

There are good people here. I remember when skip used to be helpful 😂. Over time the drama can change things but a good example of helping is Montes Q and A thread. If skip did one it would be amazing as well.

I believe the question was asked about the changing of the forum???

When I first started one would post pics to show where their starting from. If someone had a soucre, he would keep a log post pics of TD's, stats, before pics at start, and update pics through-out his cycle. Along with bloods, cheat meals, workout and diet. All of this, to help others or get help tweek'n his, and to let members know a source was g2g. I Started here the fatest ever im my life at 268lbs at 6' age 40. I got down to 214 and started a cycle. I posted pics at the start, fat as fuck. Again at 214lbs and four months into my cycle. Along with meals in SB's post you meals sticky. No one was ever negative, or insulting. In fact quite the opposite. Everyone motivated, and congratulated on the hard work and to keep it up. Now, it's just a "who can piss the furthest", (since its known that Oldschool has the biggest dick), and calling out members non stop. Of course there was the negges, and trolls, and if you did somthing stupid then it was open season.
But it was mostly a way to get information, research, learn, and maybe make a few friends along the way.

Jmho
Wow that sounds like it was actually cool back then !!!! A little different when I joined , from my VERY first post it was , fuck you , get lost , you don't know shit , kid in the basement , why are you still here , and on and on and on ... So fuck them .....

There are a few here that are still very cool and very helpful, I am also trying to help people with what I know and have learned through trial and error, I am a little past newbie now and can help those that are just getting started with my experiences and such, but yea lots of drama now and shit, but there still are some very good people here that still help people out, just got to be respectful of the info given and listen, sometimes the info given is not what you want to hear but you probably should.

Just my 2 cents lol

And let's not kid ourselves, you can only talk Gear , diet and training so many times it just get tired 😴.... that is why the Pit was implemented!!! It's a really simple concept , and just a break from all the talk about ( I did 4 sets of cable nut rows , then 6 sets of reverse ass snatches ) idk but I could give 2 fucks ... I do what works for me

I agree. ASF was super cool the first few years.

Some disagree but The Pit is spilling over into all the other subforums.

And I am just as guilty as this week I took a source to task in thier subforum in a unflattering way. I guess it is contagious.

IMF and their version of Anything Goes was the demise of that forum. Hell, years ago I joined IMF and introduced myself with a simple hello in the new member section and I got negged. No wonder why IMF is a ghost town, who want to deal with that?

You’re welcome for that . I disagree, I thought this place was legit gay when it first opened up because it was. It was a Boy Scouts wet dream with the hand holding comrade singing Kum Ba Yah around the fire crap.

are you talking about other sub forums or in the pit? doesnt seem like much has change minus a few scammers but they will be back they always come back

are you talking about other sub forums or in the pit? doesnt seem like much has change minus a few scammers but they will be back they always come back
Why do you hate American Testosterone?🤣

Sent from my DEA work phone

IML Gear Cream!
I know there is good people here, and the tranny shit is top shelf (love it) and AT can suck all our dicks! There gear was good but they also got me on that exit scam, but i was new and stupid and you all let me know it. Skip is right it is spilling over but I believe the point was made most memebers (myself included) hang in the pit and all the drama going on is entertaining at times but who's out there helping and being positive?

Back