• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TRT script

longball25

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm a new member and just wanted to post a thank you. I've been lurking around for a couple months now and some of the experiences i read about on here sounded familiar. Low energy, poor concentration, low libido and no real gains at the gym. You guys know where this is headed... I saw my doc had him check my total test and it came back a whopping 208. He put me on clomid at first and it got me to ~325. Mind you I'm 34 years old, 5'11" and 230 lbs. I had about a 2 year hiatus from the gym when my test was so low as I had no energy for the gym during which time I put on a bit of body fat. I started seeing a new doc and told him no more clomid. About 2 weeks ago I was prescribed test cyp at 70 mg twice a week (140 mg/week). Have bloods in January after vacation in Hawaii. Will update when I get results. Thank you for sharing your experiences as it encouraged me to change docs, educated me on protocols/treatments and got me on the path to feeling better.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Sounds like you are on a good path. Keep us posted

Welcome.

TRT can be a life saver when properly dialed in.

You will literally feel like a new man! I'd say that will probably get you to 700 or so TT. I'd ask for 200mg EW, that's what my clinic gave me and I definitely feel it in every way. At 47 I have the testosterone level of a 20 yr old (around 1,100 TT) when I'm on TRT. It's quite a but higher now though, on 700mg test. Will go back to TRT in a couple weeks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

You will literally feel like a new man! I'd say that will probably get you to 700 or so TT. I'd ask for 200mg EW, that's what my clinic gave me and I definitely feel it in every way. At 47 I have the testosterone level of a 20 yr old (around 1,100 TT) when I'm on TRT. It's quite a but higher now though, on 700mg test. Will go back to TRT in a couple weeks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Yeah that is exactly what I was thinking. The doc told me at my last appt that he felt comfortable getting folks up to about 1000 but in certain circumstances depending on patients goals may be willing to go a little higher.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

How to find a doctor who would prescribe testosterone ? Should I go in a couple weeks after a cycle to get blood work done ? How to know when exactly to do the blood test ?

Back