• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Go away 2017!!

iceman1977

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Such a bad year for me

One dog died suddenly a few months ago
Health problems for me
8 yr old daughter as well
Marriage a mess
Overpaid for a home
And a bunch of other crap

Then to top it all off, my other dog passed away last night. Stayed with her all night. Cleaned her up when she pooped herself. Wrapped her up in some warm towels. Petted her for as long as I could stay awake. Stepped away for a quick shower. Heard a loud howl. Rushed back just to see that she passed while I was gone. Damn me.

Been quiet all day. Haven't said anything to wife, kids, or coworkers.

Just needed to get it off my chest.

Can't wait for what 2018 will bring me.

Stay Strong Brother....Remember...This too shall pass...Hang in there and sorry for your loss.

Thats rough man. Hopefully the new year brings good stuff for you.

losing a dog is tough. My old friend is pretty old now, I know it’s going to happen within the next year or so. Chokes me up thinking about him passing.

Such a bad year for me

Health problems for me
Marriage a mess
Overpaid for a home

Then to top it all off, my other dog passed away last night. Stayed with her all night. Cleaned her up when she pooped herself. Wrapped her up in some warm towels. Petted her for as long as I could stay awake. Stepped away for a quick shower. Heard a loud howl. Rushed back just to see that she passed while I was gone. Damn me.

Sorry to hear about the shit year. Go give your kiddos a hug and they will help make you feel better.

I dont think you are are the only one with a shit 2017

Stay Strong Brother....Remember...This too shall pass...Hang in there and sorry for your loss.

GainTrain said it best, as shitty as it seems things will get better with time. Be grateful for the things you do have like your daughter and the memories you made with your pups.

I agree brother. Fuck 2017. Started out in the hospital and lost 40lbs in 3 weeks. As soon as i was able to after that i had to put my dog of 14 years in my truck and drive her to the vet and have her put to sleep. Watched her suffer until i could do it. No one to do it for me.
Work sucked. Wanted to quit after 22 years. I was off for two months because of my illness and the pay i was got while i was off was not enough and took 5 weeks to kick in. I recieved my last check from that after i was already back at work.
Everytbing around my house has been breaking. Water line washing machine hot water heater faucets dishwasher router for wifi .thats all i can think of right now. Replaced everything with new. Had the water leak in the front yard happen when i was in the hospital and couldn't fix it until i got better.
Had to start over with working out. Lost all my size and strength. Just started to feel good enough now that i told a buddy this tuesday how i was feeling completely healed. Went home and at 2am woke up to my stomach hurting. Yup food poisoning. Missed work and threw up that day. I my stomach still hurts today.
Fuck this year . Come on 2018.
Thats all i can think of right now except for more bullshit at my job. Hang in there brother we're not the only unlucky fuckers this year. Lol

I broke a knuckle and thumb . I quit smoking pot , ended up in the hospital with dehydration, low potassium, low blood sugar and torn cartilage between my rib cage and heart . I went from 199-172 . Had horrible withdrawals. It took me 63 days to pass a drug test . I was diagnosed with gout . I’m off pain killers for the most part ( that was a bitch too ) I got my blood pressure under control and I think my lady might be pregnant. She hasn’t taken the test yet , but her tits and stomach are getting bigger, she’s been getting heart burn from everything and weird cravings

I agree brother. Fuck 2017. Started out in the hospital and lost 40lbs in 3 weeks. As soon as i was able to after that i had to put my dog of 14 years in my truck and drive her to the vet and have her put to sleep. Watched her suffer until i could do it. No one to do it for me.
Work sucked. Wanted to quit after 22 years. I was off for two months because of my illness and the pay i was got while i was off was not enough and took 5 weeks to kick in. I recieved my last check from that after i was already back at work.
Everytbing around my house has been breaking. Water line washing machine hot water heater faucets dishwasher router for wifi .thats all i can think of right now. Replaced everything with new. Had the water leak in the front yard happen when i was in the hospital and couldn't fix it until i got better.
Had to start over with working out. Lost all my size and strength. Just started to feel good enough now that i told a buddy this tuesday how i was feeling completely healed. Went home and at 2am woke up to my stomach hurting. Yup food poisoning. Missed work and threw up that day. I my stomach still hurts today.
Fuck this year . Come on 2018.
Thats all i can think of right now except for more bullshit at my job. Hang in there brother we're not the only unlucky fuckers this year. Lol
That's rough bro. I saw your thread on the food poisoning. Didn't know you had all that other stuff going on.

First qtr of 2018, I'm pulling out of an oil related business that I've been working on for over 10 yrs. Hoping one day that could become my main source of income. Lost over half my investment when the price of oil collapsed and rigs started closing. Can't afford to keep it anymore and don't see things improving.

So closing out and using whatever is left to pay for my kids college fund. At least I can give them that.

Trying to come to grips with a failed investment and a dysfunctional marriage is hard brother.

Thanks for the replies guys. Didn't expect to hear much.

I broke a knuckle and thumb . I quit smoking pot , ended up in the hospital with dehydration, low potassium, low blood sugar and torn cartilage between my rib cage and heart . I went from 199-172 . Had horrible withdrawals. It took me 63 days to pass a drug test . I was diagnosed with gout . I’m off pain killers for the most part ( that was a bitch too ) I got my blood pressure under control and I think my lady might be pregnant. She hasn’t taken the test yet , but her tits and stomach are getting bigger, she’s been getting heart burn from everything and weird cravings
Did she get pregnant while you were in the hospital?

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry to hear so much shit going sideways on you. My dogs are my kids so I fully understand. When life fucks with me I put my noise to the grind to get past the shit.

Such a bad year for me

Health problems for me
Marriage a mess
Overpaid for a home

Dude sorry to hear that about your daughter and your fur babies stay focused, lift and eat right..

Sent from my DEA work phone

That's rough bro. I saw your thread on the food poisoning. Didn't know you had all that other stuff going on.

First qtr of 2018, I'm pulling out of an oil related business that I've been working on for over 10 yrs. Hoping one day that could become my main source of income. Lost over half my investment when the price of oil collapsed and rigs started closing. Can't afford to keep it anymore and don't see things improving.

So closing out and using whatever is left to pay for my kids college fund. At least I can give them that.

Trying to come to grips with a failed investment and a dysfunctional marriage is hard brother.

Sorry brother. I understand the dysfunctional marriage. I'm in one too. Sucks. Hope your financial situation gets better.

I've got a bottle of anavar that I don't need PM if you want it

Dude sorry to hear that about your daughter and your fur babies stay focused, lift and eat right..

Yeah that's the plan. Dropped all gear back in April when the health problems wouldn't go away. Was cruising at 300/wk test. But going back to low test was horrible. Between not being able to digest food and low test, I lost a lot of weight. People kept making comments left and right.

Got back in the gym a few months ago and started cruising again in November. Symptoms came back but I've managed to control them somewhat.

Lifting is my therapy. Without it I feel like garbage.

Sorry brother. I understand the dysfunctional marriage. I'm in one too. Sucks. Hope your financial situation gets better.
I shouldn't complain. I pay my bills each month. Lotta people can't say the same.

Just needed to vent. My dog dying last night was just not what I needed.

I shouldn't complain. I pay my bills each month. Lotta people can't say the same.

If you're paying your bills that means you've got stuff and there's nothing wrong with that, keep your chin up, soldier on...

Loosing our dogs never comes at a good time. She was the happiest to see me every day. Still cant see my way to get another one yet. Hang in there. We both know tough times dont last just tough people.

Iceman1977, Sorry for your loss and pain. One step at a time it will all come around. That is what I tell myself when things are in the shitter.

Get Shredded!
Tough year for many of us. In the hopes for better times...

hope your daughter and you have good health in 2018! party like its 1999

2731085920_cd9748016d_b.jpg

Back