• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

whats better...pills or capsules..?

truemarcman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ok guys sorry this might be another stupid question im researching right now...and planning to purchase some orals..i heard for the orals that tablets are the better way to go..as opposed to capsules. correct me if im wrong please..tablets are more expensive to make...so does that mean the quality of the gear will be better?///any info and feedback would be greatly appreciated

There's no guarentee that tabs will be higher quality than caps...just gotta go with a trusted source. Caps are absorbed a little easier..so if you don't need to split the dose, I would personally go with caps.

Neither is "better". In a perfect world they would be identical assuming each contain the correct amount of the correct item. For example, 50mg of winstrol is the same in a cap or tablet...if dosed properly. As mentioned prior, if you need to split dosages then there is a difference. A pill cutter could be used to split tabs while splitting capsule contents into empty gel caps could be used to split capsules.

Pressed tabs can be MUCH harder to absorb depending on who did the pressing. There's so much shit out there that looks like someone threw some eggs in and tried to bake it in a make n bake.

If you are getting it from a trusted source I would not worry about it to much.

Back