• đź‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • đź’ŞCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! đź’Š
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The struggles of being a parent while cycling

S.Cheeks

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Someone learned her ABC song and as promised got to visit Whole Foods for her treat 🤤IMG_1682.JPG

Dear lord.

And how awful is it when you give them something delicious and they eat one bite

Who else know this pain???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know these feels. Example, my daughter just started swim lessons a few weeks ago. Deal was Dairy Queen if she tried really hard and learned to swim by the end of the 4 week lesson. She opted for the strawberry parfait while I drank an ice water. Fml

Yeessssss!!!! This is a constant battle for me. There is always something like this in the house. This time of year is also especially hard. Good thing I work a lot.

Yep in the same boat. But you are stronger than me, I would have had a peanut butter treat.

You have issues if the phrase "being a parent while cycling" is problematic..just sayin...maybe take up checkers or airsoft

You have issues if the phrase "being a parent while cycling" is problematic..just sayin...maybe take up checkers or airsoft

How so?

I know these feels. Example, my daughter just started swim lessons a few weeks ago. Deal was Dairy Queen if she tried really hard and learned to swim by the end of the 4 week lesson. She opted for the strawberry parfait while I drank an ice water. Fml

as you swallow your delicious flavorless water in the ice cream diabetes haven. Yeah I’d be grittin teeth too hahah

Yeessssss!!!! This is a constant battle for me. There is always something like this in the house. This time of year is also especially hard. Good thing I work a lot.

oh my lord I knoooooow haha

We are making over 20 types of cookies this year 🤤

Yep in the same boat. But you are stronger than me, I would have had a peanut butter treat.

i was smart and timed her eating it, right after I ate my preworkout meal.

I was so full it looked awful to me haha

Priorities...the title of the thread says it all...

I believe you read too deep into this. It was just more of a funny parent thing. Like the “struggle”... hahahaha

My priorities haven’t budged since I started in March. I’m good though thank you

I think this thread is about having kids in the house and having to deal with all the stuff most kids eat and not be tempted to fall off the wagon

I think this thread is about having kids in the house and having to deal with all the stuff most kids eat and not be tempted to fall off the wagon

B I N G ... O and bingo was his nameO

I believe you read too deep into this. It was just more of a funny parent thing. Like the “struggle”... hahahaha

My priorities haven’t budged since I started in March. I’m good though thank you

All good...I read it from the wrong angle ...btw I will eat any cake that is left over:)....

It's hard. Mine is in college so it's easier now. But I didn't forget the hardships. :)

It's hard. Mine is in college so it's easier now. But I didn't forget the hardships. :)

Hahah well congratulations! Does it feel like that time jsut blinked by?

Get Shredded!
All good...I read it from the wrong angle ...btw I will eat any cake that is left over:)....

I’m so happy she didn’t leave any or it would have been subject to a vicious death by yours truly lol

When my 2 girls (both in their 20's) come home with food (take out, etc) I stand over them waiting for scraps.
HGH keeps me lean :)

Congrats on teaching her the ABC's. Fun times. They'll go by fast so enjoy their accomplishments...

As far as eating goes...I was brought up to not throw out any food. None. It must be eaten before it goes bad. Healthy or junk. Doesn't matter. Food is not to be thrown out. So yes. The struggle is real.

Just keep in mind, in the big scheme of things, one cupcake on a special occasion won't do much damage. There will be many mommy daughter cupcake moments coming up and you won't want to pass them by....

When my 2 girls (both in their 20's) come home with food (take out, etc) I stand over them waiting for scraps.
HGH keeps me lean :)

I can imagine this giant sack of sweating muscles, just heavy breathing::you gonna eat that?:: basically my husband in bulk mode hahaha

Congrats on teaching her the ABC's. Fun times. They'll go by fast so enjoy their accomplishments...

As far as eating goes...I was brought up to not throw out any food. None. It must be eaten before it goes bad. Healthy or junk. Doesn't matter. Food is not to be thrown out. So yes. The struggle is real.

Just keep in mind, in the big scheme of things, one cupcake on a special occasion won't do much damage. There will be many mommy daughter cupcake moments coming up and you won't want to pass them by....

That’s how I was raised too we had to though financially and my grandma just didn’t play that shit. So I feel ya!! Hahaha I was so hoping she left some, like well.. can’t trash that!

Yeah you’re absolutely right! I pledged to not miss another after how good that looked. But watching her eyes roll from the satisfaction and saying I love you mommy was filling enough.

Lok and I enforce good eating with her too so she doesn’t eat sugar really until her “treats”.
she has cheat days when we do but eats like a normal kid, just doesn’t know it’s the healthy versions lol. When she gets the real shit she goes to heaven!

I have to look at Ghost Buster Gummies, cookies, fruity pebbles, cookie-doh ice cream, capree drinks, whatever else he has.. The struggles of being with a MILF and kids.. I'm married, but shes my MILF, and she shops like a MILF, you see see my lunches when I go on the road to work, you betcha it includes ghost buster gummies.. :roflmao:

One bite!! Damn!! I guess it's enjoying it; just differently than I would.

I guess it's different when you know what it takes to burn 500 calories on a tread mill...

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

I think the biggest struggle of being a parent is making sure you are a good one while blasting.

I have done good with my kids while on tren, but it can be a struggle.

I remember when I hired a coach a couple of years ago my two daughters made all kinds of treats for my birthday and I was two weeks into a cut and in my head was a Sam Kinison voice screaming nooooooo!

No way was I going to be a douche so I bit the bullet and took one for the team :)

I’m not a parent , but my lady eats like a stoned obese lady on prednisone. Cakes pies cookies donuts ice cream snack cakes candy bars . I grab my nuts ( can of peanuts ) and eat those . I don’t have a sweet tooth .

Back