• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Using Mobile Phones

rd4in98

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Fellas,

When browsing PSL website with a mobile device or a tablet you must click the link at the bottom of the site that says "Browse The Full Site" see attach pictures, at that point you will have full access to PSL and will be able to place orders, log in, view cart etc etc.. if you have any questions or need technical help please PM me and I will be happy to trouble shoot any of your needs.. Thanks RD

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-02-23-22-43-44.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-02-23-22-43-44.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_2013-02-23-22-44-18.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-02-23-22-44-18.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 23
Fellas,

When browsing PSL website with a mobile device or a tablet you must click the link at the bottom of the site that says "Browse The Full Site" see attach pictures, at that point you will have full access to PSL and will be able to place orders, log in, view cart etc etc.. if you have any questions or need technical help please PM me and I will be happy to trouble shoot any of your needs.. Thanks RD

That worked great on my iPhone 5 ... "no snags."

Well done rd4in98! :)

Back