• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Grapeseed vs cottonseed oil???

sushiart88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So someone told me the other day that his brews with Grapeseed vs cottonseed oil were more painful etc

Anyone have any opinions on this?

I've never personally had any Grapeseed oil issues but I'm willing to change if it is indeed worse than cottonseed

Thanks guys

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

I think it has more to do with your body. For me, grape seed oil is great. Cottonseed cause more irritation. Mct beats both of those, and migylol tales the cake, and the bakery.
Some people react to carriers differently.
As for viscosity, it goes gso,cottonseed,mct, then mig last I saw.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just my opinion but from least to favorite I’d go: grape seed oil, cotton seed oil, MCT and Miglyol.

MCT and CSO are my favorites due to viscosity. Never had issues with GSO. Never used Mig

Just my opinion but from least to favorite I’d go: grape seed oil, cotton seed oil, MCT and Miglyol.
that's also viscosity order. I agree with you but for some reason grape seed worlds very well with my body. Cotton seed doesn't work well. I get more bruising and pip usually. Mct is great, mig is bliss.

Just saying everyone reacts differently to different carriers.

MCT and CSO are my favorites due to viscosity. Never had issues with GSO. Never used Mig
You've never used mig Monty? Someone's gotta hook you up.

I don't have a bad reaction to any of them but my favorites are Mig and MCT

that's also viscosity order. I agree with you but for some reason grape seed worlds very well with my body. Cotton seed doesn't work well. I get more bruising and pip usually. Mct is great, mig is bliss.

Just saying everyone reacts differently to different carriers.

Thankfully I don’t get nasty pip or bruising, but GSO makes me itch at the injection site for a week.

I don't have a bad reaction to any of them but my favorites are Mig and MCT

Same here. Have used peanut and although thick, works just fine. Mig and MCT are good to pass small needles. Very clear too...

I've been playing around with castor hempseed pumpkinseed and apricot kernel, looking for an ideal blend with mig to be thin, but not too thin, but still hold with higher concentrations and hard to hold compounds.

I've been playing around with castor hempseed pumpkinseed and apricot kernel, looking for an ideal blend with mig to be thin, but not too thin, but still hold with higher concentrations and hard to hold compounds.

Sounds interesting. :winkfinger:

Everyone is different, but a lot of people just cause problems saying they have to have a certain carrier oil. MCT, GSO, and CSO, is just fine. No need for others.

Back