• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Short ester with Long ester "combined".

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I keep reading of bros taking both test prop along with test cyp and Mast prop with Mast enth. They claim that the short ester combined with the long ester hits the body better and effects are more profound.

Is this true, if so, why?

If it is true, how would a combo of Tresto ace with Tresto Decanoate do?

I'm not seeing a benefit. When your test levels stabilize, you are metabolizing per week what you are injecting. Your body is no longer playing catch up. If you front load, you stabilize your test levels right away. You metabolize per week what you inject.

500 per week of prop or 500 per week of E or C is still 500 per week. I imagine the benefit (If someone can even quantify that without saying that they just feel better and stronger) is marginal......like not even close to noticeable marginal, if one did not front load.

If you don't front load, you are not going to metabolize the full 500 per week until test levels plateau. The short ester would help that to a degree, but this is nothing more than a modified front load or maybe a kick start depending on how you look at it.

Just reinventing the wheel to me. Something new and different is always better..........

I think it's broscience, but you can try it for yourself and compare.

Adding in short esters at certain points in a cycle really in beneficial.

Now using both for an entire cycle? No, won't notice anything besides a quicker saturation like mentioned above.

Wouldn’t this be the purpose of sustanon.....to get both quick and slower test release?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back